5 minute joint mission

Discussion in 'General' started by KushCaptain, Sep 30, 2012.

1. So Ive got about 10 mins from this time before a dinner with 16 different members of my family + girlfriends family, In that time I need to Hide my grow, grind, roll and smoke a blunt, then attept to cover up the smell all before they get here..

Posting this probably made my time less..

3.. 2.. 1.. GO!

2. 5 minutes left!

3. good luck man! Id say just smoke a blunt and be done with it.

4. mission complete?

5. Why would you come here then lol poor time management :smoking:

6. Op failed

7. I never understood this kind of shit, it's like smoking before school... why do you even bother if you're gonna be under all this pressure after you do it? Why don't you just wait the two hours or whatever and go through this sober and get super high afterwards?

Why can't it wait? That's my question....

8. Dude its my girlfriends mum, I gotta be pretty baked to put up with that

9. mission complete.

10. So when something's expected to go poorly you need to get high? Escapism much?

11. No, You are twisting my words. You should work for the government.

12. #14 DirtyB, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    [quote name='"mikerelliftw"']

So when something's expected to go poorly you need to get high? Escapism much?[/quote]

Who doesn't get high when they have to go to something shitty, quit being a prick lol

please report posts rather then name calling
    _YODA

13. [quote name='"KushCaptain"']mission complete.[/quote]

WHOOO! nice job

14. I hope you get caught.

15. Way to go champ, glad to hear everything went well! :smoke:

16. People who don't use drugs as a way to escape the mundane of everyday life. People who use weed as an activity instead of a crutch.

The idea is, if he has to hide the fact that he's smoking, and he's going to be around a group of people(people he wants to make a good impression on) then why does he need to be high THAT moment. Why can't it wait for an hour and a half when he won't have to deal with those people, will have made his impression, and wouldn't have to worry about getting caught.

17. Except... you know.... it's exactly what you said.

18. High five to that bro! i would hate to hassle anything if i had just blazed. I would just want to sit and veg for a few mins