5 minute bong

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by skittles, Jul 24, 2004.

1. took me less than5 minutes, im so proud

[​IMG]
    sorry for the crappy pic

2. ^^
    why arent you appologizing for the crappy bong sorry man but that bong is a peice of crap and not just because its a pop bottle bong i use em all the time so im not saying all of em are crappy but that thing looks like a peice of crap

3. hmmm..maybe like a tip or something

You know, something helpful?

Not just like omfg you suck go shoot yourself you worthless piece of..yea you get the point.

Hey, if it works then good job, probably better than what I could do anyhow. Props to you, congrats, etc etc.

4. yes, it is just a pop bottle and a pen but it works and if you dont want to smoke out of it then more for me

5. im not a pretentious dousche bag i am a very good person i just happen to think its not a very good bong obviously VERY VERY VERY little effort and when did i ever say omg you fucking suck go shoot yourself i dont think i did so dont put words in my mouth

6. if i can smoke out of it then its good enough for me. less time spent working is more time spent tokin

7. It was just a little expression there hotshot, nothing to get all fussy over. Maybe it was a bad comment but yea, sorry. No big deal

8. :)... ..ya man ..if you dont have any thing nice to say... ..dont say anything at all.....

9. to long have i sat here and watched fellow stoners arguing amongst urselves. Why put someone down because they did a nice job on making a homemade bong. I bet when u first started smoking you didnt instantly have glass peices and such. And you did do a good job for a homemade bong. But i do suggest that sometime u pick up a glass peice or acrylic. My bong is on loan at the moment but ill try and post a picture of it next week. And heres a suggestion to everyone that wants to make homemade pipes. GET GLASS BLOWING EQUIPMENT. Learn how to make ur own glass peices thats what i do.

10. Now that I think of it learning how to make your own glass pieces sounds sweet. Althought I do have my own glass bong and spoon, would still be cool.

11. Who are you to critisize his creation so harshly any how, for all you know the guy could be depressed and you set him off and he shoots himself where would you be then huh?? HUH??

12. Toker just quit while your behind.

13. wow go to opera

14. yeah, but then i forgot im out of bullets and i remembered i just picked up a fat sack of bud. so life is good

15. lol if someone killed themselves because they have a shitty bong and everyone tells them so... they really shoulda quit smokin.... just go buy some nice glass, best investment ever.