5-MeO-AMT

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoner_lukas, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Anybody have any experience with this stuff?

I just got 30mg of it from a friend, and just wanted to know if anybody in the City has experienced it before.

For those who don't know, it's an extremely potent, long-lasting psychedelic, similar to LSD.

I've been studying this stuff for about a year, and finally got my hands on it- however, most of the trip reports I've read and talked to people about have been fairly uncomfortable. This drug doesn't seem to be as influenced by set and setting as others, and many people report having a great time for the first 6 or so hours of the trip, and then being in hell for the last 8 hours.

If I do it, it'll only be a small dose: 5-7mg, so I can test the waters.

Any stories to share?

2. I recieved 5-MeO-AMT on a blotter I remember it as being weak acid with little to no visuals I even smoked weed and didn't have any visuals. I watched the movie Baraka and thought how beautiful the earth and life was. I just watched movies I did very eurpohric and sex was amazing. Its a lot like weak acid but it lasted so much longer and had the feel of tripping. Sorry if my experience isn't that helpful and I ate a firecracker but maybe someone on erowid or grasscity could help. http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_5MeOAMT.shtml

Lasted about 11 hours with difficulty sleeping

3. #3 KeinMitleid, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Check out PIHKAL or TIHKAL, depending if it a phenethylamine or tryptamine.. Alexander Shulgin has a good rating scale for trips, has a few experiences at different doses, a dose guide and has experiences from different ROA's.

I'll link it if you want it.

EDIT: Actually, use TIHKAL. I can tell by the name it isn't a phenethylamine.

4. Thanks man. I actually have both PIHKAL and TIHKAL and have read through both of them many times...never though to go back and look up 5-MeO-AMT. I'll have to do that.

5. #5 KeinMitleid, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Actually, I just looked and it isn't listed.. :confused:

I'll dig some more for you on blue-light and shit

EDIT: Are you sure that it's 5-MeO-AMT and not -DMT, -NMT or -TMT?

6. Damn :(

Ah well, I should dig both books out and read them again anyway. I'm fairly certain AMT is in there, so that would at least talk about the base chemistry.

I dunno though, the more I read trip reports on Erowid, the more I'm just turned off from this stuff. I'm pretty experienced with psychedelics, and have been through some hellish trips, but most of these reports make this stuff out to be little fun. Hopefully someone here in the City has had at least one good experience to sway my opinion :D

7. Yes sir. Positive.

8. Hm. I think I have something to occupy my time now!

9. tried it once no idea on the dose but id say its way more potent then lsd craziest trip