5 LSD's, 1 each of Sharksbreath, Cole Train, Sour Cream (under lights on 9-8)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tlowlife0, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Not too sure what that quote means.......

but in any case ur plants are looking pretty good...u are doing pretty well...so good luck!

I sub'd
    Mrs. Cannabis
    CHEERS!

The CannabisCouple

2. African Engeneering same but more politically correct than what it originates from "N****r Rigging" Get it. Hello. I say Fuck politically correctness:D And politics in a whole for that matter.:hello:

3. yah i figured that....im not at all happy bout that but this is a site about weed not politics...so i should move on....
    so cheers!!!

4. I think you should LST them with what little space you're workin with..

them ho's are lookin healthy tho

5. Day 41 Flowering: LSD

Everything has been going pretty well. I got rid of two LSD plants that were growing really shitty to be able to give Cole Train and an LSD some better light.

I have been giving them full nuts with FF big bloom and tiger bloom, and I started hitting them with 1/tbl per gallon of molasses starting last watering. These pics are just after I watered them with no nuts, straight water.

Temperature has been hitting about a high of 77 in the day and a low of 61 during the night. Humidity has been hitting about 40% in the day and 64% at night.

The LSDs all look a little different and have their own character I guess. More explained below in the pictures....

1. Overall shot of the room when you enter.
    2. Top view of an LSD1 - this one has the best even canopy out of all of them.
    3. Shot of a bud on LSD1
    4. Side shot of LSD1 with Sharksbreath being it.
    5. Shot of an LSD2 bud - take note of the weird looking white hairs. They are thick and vibrantly white, unlike any of the others.
    6. LSD2 hairs
    7. A ladybug protector
    8. LSD3 main bugs. This plant stretched a lot and has 4 main buds approximately the same height, with smaller buds underneath
    9. LSD3 main bud close up.

Attached Files:

6. Day 41 Flowering: Cole Train

Cole Train is definitely the best looking plant I have. The buds have filled out a lot and there are a lit of good looking cola spots. Anyone have any estimates on how much it will yield??

1. Top view
    2. Close up bud
    3. Another bud
    4. This is interesting. This bud stem was accidentally bent over, and it healed back up and left a big bulge.
    5. Frosty bud
    6. Main bud
    7. Side view

Attached Files:

7. Day 41 Flowering: Sharksbreath

Sharksbreath is developing the slowest still. The hairs are interesting because they are so long. The main bud stem looks sweet though as you can see below.

1. Main bud shot
    2. Frosty look
    3. Close look at the long hairs
    4. Side view.

Attached Files:

8. Day 41 Flowering: Sour Cream

We have problems! I am pretty sure I've been giving it too many nutes, because I've been giving all 6 plants the same nutrient mix, and Sour Cream is the most sativa plant I have and I heard that sativas don't need as many nutes. But if anyone else has any ideas, please share. Other then that, its growing very high and slender.

1. Side view
    2. Bud shot
    3. Main bud
    4. You can see the spots on the leaves. Not sure what exactly the problem is because it looks so different than most other symptoms I see on here, but I suspect over-nuteing.

Attached Files:

9. does your sharksbreath smell like citrus or diesel?

10. I would say I'm getting more of a citrus aroma.