5 LBs of Dank!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by steveTHEstoner, Sep 2, 2011.

1. So.. at my job, I currently work at McDonalds, They just started drug testing, Well because this DUMB ASS I guess you can call him my friend..

Well he came into work Smelling like weed, Bloodshot eyes, Also got snitched on for trying to sell weed to another Worker at are Location.. and now they are going to start doing monthly/weekly drug test not sure which one, Also what do I do?!
    Get a new job!?
    HELLLLP!?:eek:

2. You caught my attention with the title.

3. Indeed.:smoke:

4. that's bad karma dude, why you gotta play us like that

5. You caught my attention with the title.

6. What is more important a job or dope.:rolleyes:

7. Well what I would do is look for a new, better job, but not quit your old job until you get hired at the new one. (Provided you find a new one) If you don't find a new job stay at your old job and stay sober for awhile. Just think of it as an extended t-break. Plus think of all the money you could save up for a bunch of dank if/when you ever get a better job.

8. TRUE! :wave:

9. you should buy 5 lbs and smoke it all

10. #10 Lost in the 60s, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Glad I could help :) :smoke:

11. Mcdonalds dont drug test they would have to fire 90% of there work force!

12. #12 Lost in the 60s, Sep 2, 2011
    Haha you just read my mind

13. Sir come to Michigan, I mean i've been thinking, that there has been too many complaints around the work place lately, and its bad for buisness, A whole bunch of Stoners, Well I guess it is a risk they are willing to take, well we'll see how it goes,
    I will let you guys know..

14. If you did your homework in high school:

:laughing:

15. I just got a job NEXT to mcdonalds and i had gotten a drug test before i even started. I smoked a week earlier and i had no clue i was getting a job at that time. Oh forgot to mention i live in Michigan also lol. my job sucks tho xD. hopefully they dont do random drug testing.

16. #16 Journeyman, Sep 2, 2011
    And do it right before the drug test...you'll pass, I promise!

17. OP, did you ever think that if you had to make up a thread title to get peoples interest , that your story is not that fucking interesting?

Not everything going on in your life is news worthy bud.

18. I'm on a higher level

19. 5lbs of kronik? Pics or it didnt happen bro

20. You work at McDonalds, you're fucked anyway