5 killed in Dallas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Charlie0824, Jul 9, 2016.

1. In the news the last couple days is a story about 5 gang members being killed and 11 more being injured in retaliation for their gang's excessive use of force, increasing level of coercion, never-ending extortion, and unprovoked aggression. This same gang is responsible for more than three deaths per day in this country. Almost every one of us is forced to support them. Whether it's through taxes, fines, or fees every dollar they have is extorted from all of us.

If three Crips, cartel members, or ISIS soldiers got killed most people wouldn't bat an eye. They'd be considered guilty by association. Some would say something along the lines of "live by the sword, die by the sword." It would probably be relegated to the ticker of the national news. These deaths will be talked about for weeks. They'll be used for justify more of the actions that make their victims retaliate. But because these gang members wear a certain costume, have shiny badges, and protect a select few people we're told to feel especially bad for them. That their death is somehow worse than any of the 607 people they've killed just this year. We're led to believe that because they died wearing that costume and badge that they're automatically heroes. Thousands will come from across the country for their funerals to support them while they continue doing what they do every day; aggressing, extorting, killing and caging.

In no way am I trying to justify the actions of the shooter. Force should only be used in self defense. I'm simply trying see it for what it is. If you're part of an organization that attempts to justify senseless killings made during extortion attempts for harmless things like a broken taillight or selling CDs or cigarettes outside a party store, you are not innocent. You are certainly not a hero. You should expect the people your gang victimizes to lash out senselessly when you give them no recourse.

5 Dallas families lost a loved one. That's the end of my give-a-shit. I hope the gang members that are still living change their ways, accept a moral lifestyle, and earn and honest living. I hope people can stop worshipping their oppressors. Until then, I expect we'll see more of this kind of stuff going on.

Rant over
    :smoke:

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  2. Never saw the stories about gang members but did you see what happened to those innocent police officers. So sad.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 TioW42, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    I don't think no ISIS members or ISIS overall are innocent like. They have a law where they chop your head off for drinking alcohol. Search up "Raqqa" (ISIS capital city) and scroll down until you see it...

4. This is an absolutely awful thing for you to say. Your statement is absolutely disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. They're hardly innocent. They might be good people while they're not wearing a uniform, but anyone who voluntarily belongs to an organization that only exists through theft and makes extortion and aggression part of their routine behavior can never claim moral high ground.

What does a gang do? They enforce compliance with their edicts through aggression. They claim violent control over a given territory. They identify with specific colors and symbols. They attack or patrol in numbers. Cops are gang.

• Like Like x 2
  6. No that's just how the challenged see it. Those cops did nothing. They put their lives on the line daily for our protection.

Still waiting on the story about gang members being shot. Did they shoot each other like their dumb ass' do?

• Like Like x 1
  7. The difference between a gang member and a cop is that at least cop was there to save my life as I was home invaded by thugs/gangs. Those cops had nothing to do with Altons death there's mtuiple people part of the police force that has saved lives including my so saying they're comparable to crips and bloods is ridiculous

8. They came there for me and arrested the 2 fuckers who broke into my house. They also had knives on them so it's either call the cops or just do nothing and be like "FUCK DA POLICE!" while they still steal all my shit and let them look for me. I couldn't take them on by myself

9. In this country we have laws that lock people in cages for possessing certain plants. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED AS A RESULT OF THE FAILED "WAR ON DRUGS"?!?! During alcohol prohibition the US government was guilty of poisoning alcohol. I won't even tell you to google it, I'll do it for you: Let me google that for you

We extort money from people for thousands of non-violent things like broken taillights, tinted windows, and backing into parking spaces. You have to pay a fee and ask permission from your rulers to own a gun, start a business, build a house, own a pet, drink raw milk, start a lemonade stand, drive and own a car, get married, get divorced, hunt, fish, own land, and dozens of other ridiculous things supposedly "free" people shouldn't have to do.

Shit, we're even forced to surrender 40% of our income under the threat of violence. All we get for it is shitty schools, busted roads, and a huge military industrial complex invading everyone they can and killing thousands "for your freedom."

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hold on you do realize we have basic human rights now? I rather live under these laws here than Raqqa

11. If you can't understand that the massive divide that is going on between the police and communities isn't due in part to attitudes like your's, you're a lost cause.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ok, maybe the mafia is a better analogy. People were, and still are, able to pay he mafia for protection. Some even have that protection money extorted from them violently, but the protection services are still provided afterwards. Yes, police departments provide legitimate protection or investigation services from time to time. They are also not held liable when they fail at performing those services. The Supreme Court has ruled that police departments have no duty or obligation to protect individual people. They only have a duty to protect themselves.

My point is that the good things they do don't excuse the bad. If I stole your wallet and bought you a TV and lunch with your credit card, that doesn't make me a good guy.

If I don't have the moral right to break into your weed grow, steal your plants, and lock you in a cage, what gives them the right to do it? Is it just because a majority of your neighbors don't like it? Do their shiny badges and costumes give them the right? [​IMG]

13. You and I have rights the same as the people living in Raqqa, Jalalabad, Mosul, or any other human. Rights don't come from governments or the pieces of paper they create. Rights are inherently restricted by the presence of government, which claims the moral right to violate the rights of the individual.

Yes, people in the US have it better than people in the Middle East, but that doesn't excuse the shit the government here does. Saying "I'd rather live here than there" is saying you're just happier to have the more powerful, violent gang ruling over you, and that you don't mind them extorting you as long as they keep you safe from the other gangs.

I'd rather not have a gang at all.

• Like Like x 3
  14. #14 TioW42, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    wtf are you on about we do not have same rights as Raqqa. Look up the Sharia Law it is incompatible with freedom. A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death, denying god is real is punished by death,homosexuals get executed with no warning and court,a woman cannot drive a car as it leads to fitnah (upheaval),a woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative and women get stoned to death for adultery. Tell me how any of these rights are the same as western civilization and the laws we have here

15. Charlie
    maybe you should place blame were due, start with the people who make the Laws
    police only enforce them, or did you not know that?
    You disgust me too, those fine Officers DIED protecting the protesters
    Did you not see everyone running away from gun fire while the brave one ran into it, and paid the ultimate sacrifice.
    You need to rethink what you are spewing............................... Its Garbage .

• Like Like x 2
  16. The "I'm just doing my job" or "I was just following orders" excuse doesn't hold any weight. There's no logic behind it because it excuses the order-followers from exercising their choice and free will to follow orders. It didn't work for the Nazis during the Nuremberg Trials and it doesn't work now.

Their deaths were tragic and uncalled for, but they don't deserve any extra attention just because they wore a costume and badge.

• Like Like x 2
  17. So what we're the cops supposed to do then? Run away like the protesters? Of course they were following orders by serving and protecting everyone in the area. That's what they're paid to do

18. Police are definitely the largest gang in the United States. I'll give you that.

19. Sshhhhh, don't tell people cops do good things (and bad) in exchange for a paycheck and benefits. That completely destroys the narrative that they're heroes.

20. The majority are heroes, especially those cops who died for nothing.

• Like Like x 1