5 hour old Kittens (pics)

Discussion in 'General' started by My Fax, Aug 11, 2007.

1. adorable man..they're fuckin tiny holy crap :eek:

2. They've gotten bigger

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Wow this is gonna sound gay but there so cute, there i said it.

4. Keep the pictures coming man, kittens are awesome!

5. what a cute little lighter :)

6. Kittiesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

7. i bet u were so ugly the doctor didnt spank u when u wer born

8. just would have been worried if you put them next to your bowl. dont smoke the kitties. they dont taste good and they dont give a good high. thc worms are better.

• Like Like x 1
  9. your gonna have to go on maury to find out who the 4th kittens daddy is lol

10. Thats absolutely adorable :)

I love small little animals like that. A rabbit actually had bunnies in my yard once and I was so overwhelmed by cuteness that I had to lay down.

11. Holy cow those things are freaking cute. Nice shots MyFax!:D

12. I never see these kittens. The mother hides them under my bed. They are cuter every time I pull them out...

Once orange, he's now turning out to be a really cool looking cat. He's all white with a greyish tail, ears, and hind legs.
    [​IMG]

They've grown alot
    [​IMG]

And their eyes are almost open :)
    [​IMG]

13. I want them. ALL OF THEM.

14. hit it before the hair does...;)

15. They are amazingly cute. I usually hate cats, but I wantone.

16. Kiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss

17. MORE PICTURES! They are really cute. How are they behaving? Are they very curious and friendly?

18. Yea pretty much. :wave:

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i136.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid136.photobucket.com/albums/q197/thedollardonkey/100_0926.flv"></embed>

• Like Like x 1
  19. I love it when they get to the stage where they adore people. I once had a cat who had a litter, and after they got old enough (forget exactly how old) they started reacting to people a lot. If you would go into the room where we kept them, they would all wake up and start meowing, walking about trying to get to you. Eventually they started climbing over the barricade we had put in front of the door (so they could not wander off and hurt themselves) and they would always seek out the people. Climbing up on the furniture to get to us. Damn, I wish I had some kittens around.