Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5-hour energy

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kokopelli, Jun 22, 2009.

1. I am a pretty experienced smoker and I just got some great sativa blend chronic called Great White Shark. Anyway I put a good sized bowl into my vaporizer and fired it up. Im going to the gym later so i figured i would take one of those 5-hr energy shots. HOLY FUCK the combo of the energy and sativa is nuts. It is difficult to type right now but i am torqued, I highly reccomend trying this . shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I feel this concept is best illustrated in the formula below:

Variables:
    Chronic: :smoking:
    Awesomeness: :hippie:
    Caffeine and other energy shit: :metal:

:smoking:+:metal:=:hippie:

or
    :hippie:-:metal:=:smoking:

2. haha thanks for the tip! I want to try that stuff, but it has to be pretty bad for the body idk though, thats complete guess.

3. I've been wanting to try that, do you crash after the "5 hours"

4. They say your not suppose to crash too bad after the 5 hours... but I wouldn't know cause I've never drank one. I might try this though. Sounds interesting.

5. what the fuck?

6. I've tried this stuff and I think it tastes so good and I never crashed after. Easily the best energy drink out there IMO.

7. I've never tried this, but it makes me curious.

8. I've tried the 5hr energy, and it didnt work for me at all. Maybe I should give it another try

9. i have used this multiple times to stay up and give me energy when i needed it. Even used it as a replacement for X when trying to stay energetic. .It works, and it works well. no jittery crack addict like symptoms that you tend to get when you drink an overdose of caffeine ha. no crash either.

their fucking expensive tho at 4 - 5 $ a shot. =/

10. monster has this energy shot, its quite tasty unlike 5 hour energy, and it works nicely.

helps me get through grueling 8 hours labor shifts

11. Those things actually dont give you energy, theyre all vitamins and minerals. It's just a placebo effect.

12. and caffiene.....its the main source of the "energy"

i say throw a bit of coke in there....i could use all the help i can get :D

13. Oh my mistake i remember thinking it was caffeine free.

14. I've tried one of those energy shots before and it made me feel like shit. I think I might not have eaten much that day or something though. I'm definitely going to have to give it another go though. Did it effect your high at all in regards too how long it lasted?