5 Hour Energy!

Discussion in 'General' started by iTokeat420, Dec 30, 2008.

1. I just picked up one of these at the store. I was suprised that I had to show them my I.D., since they said only people 18 + can buy them. That kinda confused me, but oh well, I picked up a 2 ounce bottle.

Anyone have drink these?

How are they?

2. they taste like tart berry flavored piss. But they do what they say they do. you might get a niacin flush form it....just a word of warning, I've been told if you take more than one at a time it can cause cardiac arrhythmia....but man they kept me wired

3. That shit has meth in it.
    No wonder they had to card you

4. any proof for this claim?:rolleyes:

5. It barely does anything to me for an hour. Then again, a TON of energy supplements don't work for me.

6. Wondering the same...

7. Ohh trust me. :p

8. No, 5-hour energy shots are a scam.

I think they have nicotine and caffeine in them, and not near as much caffeine as a good ol' NOS or other energy drink.

9. wheres the proof dude?

10. Agreed. I checked the ingredients and they have caffeine in it.
    They can pull a cigarette company, and just say there isn't no nicotine in it.

11. Has anyone taken Redline? They're energy drinks sold at gas stations that you have to be carded for.

12. Caffine pillls :D

13. monster for the win, gets the job done, and its more than a shot.

14. bro i keep monster on the nihgtstand.... not nearly enouf energy..5 hour ftw!

15. ima try it one day. what does it taste like?

16. yea those thing are fkcin nuts

cost like almost 4 a bottle tho..

its not even supposed to be a energy drink, but a weight lost supplement.

but they sure so do give you energy..

i drank for at one time..

dont do what i did.

i was getting really hot, then really cold, then really hot

and had cold sweats.. plus the fact i was tweaking for like 3 hours

17. Monster Taste > 5 Hour Energy Taste

18. :eek:

19. I stopped taking energy drinks when I realized regular exercise and healthy eating+sleeping habits do the same thing but way better.

20. that's true, but there aint nothing like kicking back and drinking a monster xxl with the homies.