5 hour energy shots

Discussion in 'General' started by 70s, May 23, 2009.

1. so bored right now just chillen. but yesterday i pilfered one of them energy shots. im not a big energy drinker at all(not even monster, rockstar, red bull, etc..). so i think ill take it tomorrow. could i smoke some bud while im on this big energy rush or is that just dumb? my b if its a pointless thread. im just really bored.:rolleyes:

2. Those don't work worth shit. You're better off grabbing a couple of the high caffeine ones like NOS energy shots. Those work well, but all energy shots taste like shit IMO.

NOS is the best energy drink in existence.

3. haha yeah i was just chillen waiting for my bagel sandwich to get finished and i saw them im like, whatever, this might be interesting. so i snagged it. if i ever see a nos than ill make sure to grab one of them

4. Dude those taste like ass. Id say if you really want to try it go ahead I personally don't think they work very well... Like the other guy said caffeine ones will work a lot better but hey if you wanna see if those work with you then go ahead everyones different i guess.

5. swallow a couple vitamins and get the same effect.

6. I dont know what you're talking about. They taste decent and they work like a charm. Ill be next to falln asleep, chug one, and Ill be ready to go

7. Its called coffee, learn it, love it, live it, drink it all day,

8. I walked into the store to grab a dutch and take some beers home, glanced at this drink called 'amp' good stuff.

hahahaha

my buddy ALWAYS has to have his morning coffee and his five others throughout the day. Fuckin' coffeemonster is what I say.

9. Coffee tastes like crap

10. French vanilla nukka.

11. I dont drink coffee alot, but it never seems to help me get more energy or stay awake. Even when I drink 2 or 3 cups. I dont really notice a difference with alot of energy drinks either. Gonna try these shots or nos to see if they work.

12. :eek:

what?!

those 5 hour things kicked my ass when I tried them.
    I drank maybe 1/2,
    and the next thing I know, I get hot, realllly hot --
    and I'm shaking and sweating and feeling all giggity and nervous and shit :mad: :eek: <~ my face probably looked something like that

I will never touch one again. I even had a customer ask if I was ok-- probably thought I was all tweaked out :laughing:

absolutely
    I cant live without coffee
    mmmmmmmm sweet addiction.

:eek: blasphemy! :mad:

13. 5 hour energy should be illegal IMO...that crap made my heart rate so fast i thought i was having an anxiety attack.

14. it doesnt give you energy, just makes you concentrate

15. saaaame here !

16. I have to call bullshit on those who are claiming that 5 hour energy shots work. Everyone I know, small guys, big guys, none of them felt shit from them.

Maybe those who felt a pick up from the 5 hour energy are sensitive to caffeine/nicotine?

17. Its possible, because they work for me.

18. 5hr energy doesnt have caffeine, so that wouldn't be possible. all it has is a shitload of b vitamins.

19. yes it does
    and niacin.. which is why your blood pressure skyrockets
    check it

5-Hour energy
    Ingredients & Safety

Vitamins

Energy Blend

Safety

Niacin flush
    A small percentage of people are sensitive to Niacin (Vitamin B3) and may experience a “Niacin Flush” (hot prickly feeling, skin redness) that lasts a few minutes. This is caused by Niacin increasing blood flow near the skin. This can be avoided by taking half a bottle or less at a time.

This is probably what happened to me
    but I took half a bottle or less :(

20. wtf.. i heard the lack of caffeine is what set it apart from energy drinks

oh well, all "energy" drinks are gimicks anyway