5 High School Students Arrested in Suprise Raid

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by AmsterdamdreamN, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Oh my god if this happend at my high school more than half of the school would get caught.

2. damn i cant believe this was on here. This is my town. i went to the rival county high school and we heard about this the day it happened. i was a senior at the time. They did the same thing at our school a few weeks later but we all knew it was coming so most of us blazers didnt have anything on us. I heard abunch of crazy stories from kids there that day. but yea cops here are pretty much dicks, they go looking for trouble.

3. Notice how the only kids whos comments made it to the report were the ones praising the raid.

4. what a fucking shame.

5. do you not know!!!!!!!
    Marijuana leads to more hardcore drugs such as cocain and meth!!!
    If you smoke marijuana you will end up under a bridge!!!
    Its a proven fact!!!! By scientist
    jesus you potheads are so dumb!!!!!!!

6. Haha same here.. it'd be kinda funny to see them try to expel like 1000 kids

Well duh.. They were prolly like, "How are we going to get everyone in the gym with out them suspecting something?"
    "Should we bring them in the side doors?!"
    "No, no, no! They would know something was up.."
    "I know (says the principal)! We'll have to bring them right through the front doors!"
    "Genius!"

Fucking idiots..

7. god my school was such a bitch they did a random search for cell phones

but they have expelled like 7 people over the past four years for dealing either pills or something like it

haha both my dealers are still in high school

8. #68 Shaggydude, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    Woww.

9. That sucks, but you shouldnt be bringing drugs or shit related to it to school.

10. unfortunately they do .. schools have different rules and regulations and have the right to search any students . wack but schools are really tight with the govt and strict rules that are different to laws off of school campus

11. wtf .....? fuk that ive been smoking for a while and never even thought about trying crazier drugs. theres been smart fukin people that smoke that 'dont end up under a bridge ' founding fathers,, clinton , etc ... how the fuk is a scientist gunna play out someones life and say there gunna end up doing bad just for smoking..

12. wow if this happened in my school, there would be no student body left :laughing:

13. I'd call the school and tell them straight up, if they do something like this again, I've given my son (or daughter, I don't have a kid yet) permission to whip out his cell phone, call me and I will come pick him up. At the same time I will be withdrawing my son from that school and putting him in a private school. (Or any other public school of his choosing)

I don't care if he had drugs or not (though I'd beat his ass if he brought it to school), not like this

14. Hey i smoked and had friends who smoked in high school but we never brought weed to school. because seriously there's no need to smoke at school. and not to mention stuff like this happens. Well no matter what happens to those students lesson will be learned.

15. Im glad i didnt go to a highschool like the rest of you. I learned alot yes, but also had a great time doing so. Police were always present at the end of the day but would just sit in there cars to make sure no fights or any big problems went on. We would leave at lunch and study, any free time at all. Go blaze, eat comeback bullshit with the security guard for awhile and do the school thing. The thing i miss the most are all the girls. Damn highschool really was the shit.

16. #76 Blaghlagh, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2009
    I would never go to assembly's or anything because of this shit. They had teachers that tried to herd the kids in, but we would always just walk right past and ignore them. Legally they are not allowed to hold you in any one area against your will, I do not know if this has changed since I have been in school (Then again, I would never bring any drugs to school, all that shit was done after school or on the weekends.)

17. 7/700 students?
    that school does not have NEARLY enough of a drug problem to have k9s come in.
    outrageous.

18. If I had weed in that assembly, I would just eat it.

19. HAHAHAH
    pure win

20. "Senior Shannon Smith" from the OP sounds like a bitch.