Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 gum rolling paper myth or fact???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Angel_Dust, Sep 11, 2008.

1. if you take the foil/ or whatever its called only leaving the actual paper from the gum rapper can u use it to smoke?:confused::confused::confused:

2. absolutely FACT!
    You have to be careful not to rip it but you can smoke a decent J with gum paper if you're experienced enough to roll it. Done it several times at school.

3. halright!!! cuz i got a shiite load of these papers perfect form =) now all i got to to do is find a guy to by the weed from......

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok its not just 5 gum wrappers its all gum wrappers. Extra works the best. Get the tropical flavor then you will have flavored papers.

5. i tried wit the Five gum brand and it wouldnt stick 2gether

6. Wow I never even thought of this! Deff gotta try it.

7. 5 gum seems like the easiest to get the foil off of

8. um.
    a pack of zig zags is 2 bucks

9. This.

10. Lol. I use zig zags and always keep my change for an emergency like that. But if I actually had no money and no papers its nice knowing I can use gum wrappers.

11. just so everyone in this thread has a chance to read this again.

seriously. it's $2.

12. if im only gonna smoke one joint and am outa papers why waste my time driving to town ( pretty far from my house) to buy some if i can just use a gum rapper...

13. I would only use gum wrappers made out of rice paper, which would include orbit.

14. ive heard that honey or maple syrup are good to stick the papers together, havent tried it yet but if anyone does let me know how it works out

15. um.
    No one asked.

Its true man but I wouldnt make a habit of it.

16. God am i sick of seeing these kinds of threads, you little kids should go buy some ROLLING PAPERS, not use fuckin gum wrapers, seriously, dont msoke that shit, not good for you.

17. buy papers omg. like $1.50 for a pack of ezwiders at a 7 11 or gas station.

18. idk if it's the best paper to be smoking out of. i have never personally tried it but i have always thought that it is flimsy shitty paper and i don't think i trust it.And if you don't get all the aluminum off lets just say your lungs won't be happy. Thats why i used to keep a little credit card with a plastic slot on the back that held j-papers. If you looked at my wallet you would have no idea what that was. I believe it was called the rolling card. lol.

19. Why not just buy some papers? They are so much better.

20. What if I asked "How do I remove my finger with a butter knife?" and someone replied "Uh, you should try a steak knife."?

"No one asked"...:rolleyes: You don't need to ask for a better alternative.

cheers :smoke: