Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 gs for 60 - should I take the deal ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burped, Apr 12, 2011.

1. my dealer just messeaged me
    "Need any budds? Im hookin it up 5 gs for 60"
    it's getting close to four twenty too ^^ shoudl I take this deal? i'm farily new to toking, and only toked a couple times with friends, and by myself, but this would be the second time buying from him, last buy was 1g for twenty bucks...Should I take it ?

2. Ask him mids, nuggets, or stanky danky

3. If its good shit, thats a decent deal, if its mids you should get at least 7 grams for 50, and thats the highest price for mids Ive ever seen.

4. Google dank, make sure its good

5. around here your gettin 3.5 for $60 of kind buds
    if he wasnt such a new dealer, id hop on the deal.

6. If it's the same shit as 20/g, then yeah.

Either you got a fair price last time for some great bud, and he's hooking you up amazingly now, or you got ripped off last time for some mids, and aren't getting ripped off anymore.

12/g isn't a bad deal for some high mids.

7. i disagree.
    dont pay that price for mids unless its some BOMB mids man

8. if its good bud. Take it right now. and yes 420 is coming up. I suggest you grab the 5g and right away take out 3.5-4grams and hide it somewhere for 420. Then smoke the gram you have and quit smoking til 420 and get megaripped off ur 8th

9. HE SIAD "IT'S 2 MONTH OLD PONIC HOME GROWN" I have no idea what the fuck that means.

10. How good the deal is all depends on how much bud costs in his area. I was operating on the fact that if he's willing to pay 20/g, he'd be willing to pay 12/g.

But since he said he was a new smoker, he might just be getting ripped off.

11. $60 is a good eighth or a crappy quarter for me...:( Jelly.

12. I'd guess it's 2 month old hydroponically grown-at-home bud.

Which doesn't really give you an idea of how good it is, unfortunately.

13. just from that last text, ill be the guy to say "dont buy it bro!"
    heard to many texts like that :rolleyes:

"some good home grown hydro man" anything close to those lines only turn out good 1/100 of the times

hah