5 Grams

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NintendoFreak, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Hey all what do you think 5 g's of shrooms might do to me! I am really looking to trip face

2. Is this your first time doing shrooms? And if its your first time doing shrooms and if you take 5gs you will probably end up in a corner with your underwear off crying. Take 1 1/2g - 2g if its your first time.

3. No this would be my 6th i ate them on saturday about 2.5 g's and had a good time now i really want to be trippin so i figure a double dose might just do it haha

4. every one always says do 1.5 grams for ur first time... i id an 8th... and i was fine... i also think they were acid dipped... but hey... lol

5. do 3.5-4

i personally wouldnt jump to 5 but hey if you can handel it you feel good about it and know that COULD happen

GO FOR IT!

6. damn.
    lol
    im trippin for my first time on thursday, doing 2.5g

7. It's all about mindset. If you think you got it, you got it. If you're not a newcomer to the fun, fun world of shrooms then you should be fine.

First time, I ate 3.4g...

8. 5 grams will get you a lot of visual patterning in the dark. You will have some pretty strong visuals too. It sort of depends on what kind of mushroom you get though. Some are more potent than others. If they are 30 for 5 grams they are probably psilocybin cubensis.

9. first time I did mush I ate 3.5, I figure that's a good baseline if you are pretty confident and sound of mind.
    Eating 5 would prolly get you some warped and swimming visuals, like wood grain and shit like that would be all swirling around and bubbling.
    I'd bet you would get some sweet closed eye visuals too, last time I ate 5gs I was pretty bunged up for about 6hours, lots of crap was moving and changing dimensions. pretty killer.

10. i think you just answered your own question....itll make you trip fucking face!! the most ive ever done was 4.5 grams but it was a fuckin blast!! especially driving myself home