Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 grams in 5 tablespoons?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Smoky_Yuppie, Apr 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hi! I'm new here, well I've been a lurker for about a year now, and I have a question about canna butter. I am going to make my first batch of brownies in a few days to store away and celebrate for 4/20. I want these brownies to be as potent as possible so I chose a recipe for a "small bake" which only requires 5 tablespoons of butter. My question is, can I add 5 grams to 5 tablespoons of butter?

2. [​IMG]

My standard ratio is
    5 grams of decarbed hash
    1 tablespoon coconut oil < twice as fast as butter >
    1/2 teaspoon soy lecithin.. < power doubler >
    So 5 grams of weed in that much oil is not all that strong.. In my game book anyhow..
    Decarb = 40-60 minutes at 220-240 degrees F.. covered dish, foil pouch, oven cooking bag.. With out this step you have inactive cannabis and likely won't get high..
    Blend decarbed material with oil and lecithin and heat covered for 20 min at 220 F then freeze.. 2 or 3 more heat and freezes will change the high to more intense..

BNW