Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 grams brownie

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Tirehu, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Were i come from Weed is expensive. I get good quality bud. Perfectly cured, dryed and fresh Super Lemon Haze.Will 5 grams of decarbed bud be enough to make me and my friend high? Making either brownies, or something else?

2. yes it will be enough, go make some cannabutter 

If you put 5 grams in a whole pack of brownies, you will each have to eat half a pack of brownies to receive the amount of dosage you put in. Cook it right and 1-2 grams of dank should be more then enough for one person.

4. How much of the brownie do i need to get a nice smooth high?Will it work if i make 2.5 into something else and eat it all myself?What can i make for a 2.5 dosage?

5. If i were you i would make a 2 gram brownie and eat half of it and save the rest for later.  :smoke:

6. Eating half a brownie would make my belly feel like crap. What if i just swallow the oil with water? Along with a normal meal?I just want to grt medicated all day Hot chocolate? Just put all the 2.5 gram oil into that? Or??

7. Then i suggest making Weed tea, this link will help you make the weed tea. :yummy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jGNI39PCCQ