Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 gram strawberry-peace double wide blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dust1n, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Who cares let him smoke his weed how he wants to.

2. i call bullshit. maybe im not like you, i actually like to smoke it and not just let it sit there. a blunt with 2 people 2 grams would last me maybe 20 min max

3. ^^^ I don't think people understand if you roll it right it can burn for a hell of a lot longer then 20 minutes also with my rolling experience my friends were shocked on how well my blunts slow burned.

Two heads including me on my gram and a half blunt and we could only finish half of it within 20 minutes the other half had long ways to go, it's an amazing thing.

4. That must be the worst rolled blunt ive seen in my life. tell your friend hes lost his rolling privileges for the next 2 years

5. Lmao ! So much hate going through these posts..hilarious

That bein said.. man tryna roll it up a lil nicer next time, not puttin anyone down but if that woulda been rolled up good you would have gotten more for the money, ya know?

6. Next time try this bro...

Get 2 wet mango wraps cause they are wide and burn/taste good, stick them together long ways end to end, rolled up a moderately fat but very long blunt, and instead of that shit you put on the end just roll up a filter with any kinda of hard paper like an index card or gum box material and stick it in the end for a mouthpiece.

7. Ya, listen to this guy. It's all about if you can roll or not. You roll a dutchie right and 45 minutes is easy with a 2g blunt with three ppl. We got 55 minutes because we broke out a clip and smoked that one down to lip searing level lol

8. fuck the haters who can't do anything but bitch about the way YOU rolled a blunt with weed that YOU paid for...

once in a great while ill smoke a blunt , im more of a bong guy...

I will admit though blunts are alot better when you have alot of folks your tokin with or ust a couple folks that you want to stretch it out and really enjoy you weed !

If the blunt you pictured in your first post smoked fine .. awesome !

From what I can tell from the couple pics it looks burnable.. which is the whole point!

it doesn't always have to look real pretty , i don't give a flying fuck what anyone says.. ENJOY THAT SHIT !!!

hell yeah ! :)

:bongin:

9. I don't think anybody was really bitching. It seems lime you're the one getting butthurt. He posted because he wanted comments/feedback about his blunt. Bottom line is that was a shitty blunt. its not a big deal

10. [quote name='"claycosfinest"']I don't think anybody was really bitching. It seems lime you're the one getting butthurt. He posted because he wanted comments/feedback about his blunt. Bottom line is that was a shitty blunt. its not a big deal[/quote]

It was a shitty blunt? Oh because you smoked it right? And I already posted it was between 6 people.

11. Yes it was a shitty blunt. I'm not tryna flame or do anything like that. GC has a great blunt picture thread you should check it out.

12. you just blew my mind hahahah so doing this !!!!

i can already picture the looks id get on the freeway with a triple long hahahahah

13. [quote name='"budensity"']

you just blew my mind hahahah so doing this !!!!

i can already picture the looks id get on the freeway with a triple long hahahahah[/quote]

That has recently made a comeback since 2 chainz started rapping and making videos featuring the "extendo" blunts