Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 gram bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by washingtonsmoke, May 6, 2011.

1. Five gram bud I picked up from a friend for $50. It was some no name dank, sorry about the picture quality. What do you think?

Attached Files:

2. Looks like piff man! Nice pick up

3. Yeah it was good not as many crystals as I normally like, but it was covered in hairs and got me pretty faded haha.

4. Looks like good beasters.

5. Should of seen this one guy i got from my ounce it weight like 7 grams it was a fucking beast haha but enjoy that bud :smoke:

6. that bud must be dense cuz that doesnt look like 5 grams but nice pick up regardless and i call that high mids low end dank

7. Yeah the bud was INSANELY dense haha. The bowls took forever to smoke!

8. good price for good looking chronic. I used to get buds similar to these often... Montana gets its fair share of beasterish buds often. Are you from WA?

9. yup, in the kent area.

10. dope i love Seattle and the surrounding area :cool:, being a native washingtonian... cept i was born in tri shitties. :eek:

Do you usually get 40/eighth for dank? or less ;)

11. Most I'd pay for that is $30.

Hope it's good, looks great.

12. I pay $10 a gram for dank, so 4 grams for $40. Haha 30 for 5 grams? You got deals! Where you from?