Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*5 Gram Bud* Unknown dank, might be kush-like *PICS*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hit_tha_grav, Apr 1, 2009.

1. This is a pretty dense bud, considering the size. You can see a bit of purple in there too. The high is fairly heady and thick but not at all lethargic. It burns slowly too.

Attached Files:

2. I'm bad at eyeing-up strains but it looks like good bud, I like the color.

3. Wow whatever ya call it it sure is dank haha enjoy

4. Looks like beasters to me.

5. It looks pretty decent, it looks dense as shit too I prefer fluffy herb but hey, if it gets you high its all good

6. beasters.. around my area alot

7. I agree.

8. Post macros ya big dummy.

9. it looks hella dense.... still some chronic tho

10. That, my friend is what we like to call beasters... dirty dirty beasters...
    [​IMG]

11. not kush i say some beasters or some home grown dank

12. looks like some straight beasties. ewww beaster stems weigh sooo much. had a 6.7 bud one time and the stem weighed out to 0.7!:eek:

13. i agree thats beesters ... i have some right now ... i got a ounce and my buddy bagged it wrong and only gave me 21 so i told him and he gving me the 21 for 150$ so im pretty happy

14. ya def beasters but it gets u lifted

15. British Colombia Bud

16. beasters.....nasty ass beasters.....hate to flame but its not on you its on the bud situation in the states.......beasters is awesome to sell and shitty to buy for personal smoke....when it comes down to strains its just some thai.....probly bout 200 an o in the states if you have a legit supplier.....retail 15 a gram

17. Beasters, dank still. Have fun wit that.