5 Gal buckets!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shambles, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Why is it that the Home Depot and the Lowes in the states first of all has the 10 pack of 5 gallon orange buckets for 20 bucks, or yo can just buy the regular 5 gal bucket for 2.50

Now, in canada, although our dollar is the same!! im sitting here trying to find a way to avoid paying 6.20 per 5 galon empty buckeet from either lowes, home depot or rona.

Why is this, like fuck this is stupid, and does anybody know of any places i mightbe able to find some cheaper 5 gal buckets?

i need 10 so thats 60 bucks for somehting that should cost 1/3rd of that.:confused::confused::mad::mad:

2. The fact of the matter is everything is cheaper in the United States except medicine.

3. Im from windsor and if you want 5 gals here your gonna be paying atleast 5.00 a bucket at wallmart.

4. I buy buckets from my local hydro shop for about 2 bucks each, I also live in Canada btw, but yeah, check out hydro shops not home depot..

5. go to a construction site.
    dig threw dumbster for used buckets or ask the flooring installers for empty glue buckets and just clean them out

6. My hydro has 5 gal black buckets with holes already drilled for 8 bucks, :(

7. Awesome idea bro. But...lol....I use a lot of 5 gallon buckets at work. All of them were from my bosses husband. The shit that was inside, some plaster for drywall or something, is heavy as fuck and a fucking beast to clean. Depending on what was in the bucket to start with and how hard its going to be to clean them you may want to check out some hydro shops first lol.