Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

.5 enough for 1 brownie?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by collieherbsman, Oct 19, 2014.

1. So I was going to make a batch of brownies. I plan on using a quarter (7 grams) of some reallyy dank bud and making 14 brownies. This means each brownie will have .5 grams in it. Is this enough to get you pretty high if you just eat one brownie?

2. Maybe 'high' but not like baaaked

I'd stick with a 1g minimum

3. It takes one oz of bud to make one stick of cannabutter. Check your recipe out and see if that is enough. Should be close depending on the size of each brownie....

4. if i get a half oz and make 14 brownies do you think that would be enough?

5. Depends on the size of your brownies....bite sized or 2x2. You know what I like to do? Make cannabis hot chocolate! Mmmmm....look it up on line. You have to use heavy cream but it is unbeatable!