Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 dollar a gram or some dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TGODCudderWayne, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Should I buy a quarter of some "really good mids, almost krip" for 35 dollars

Or should I buy 2 grams of purple haze, some good ass dank, for 35.

Which would you do? I would really want the better high with the dank, but I want a lot this time and this deal seems great. Opinions?!

2. People always say quality over quantity, but I think I'd go with the quarter of mids. You'll have 3x as much bud, and you could always flip it to get your money back. (Atleast with the market in CT haha)

3. Get the dank. When you have the extra money, get the mids. Id only smoke mids if its all I can find. Quality over quantity always. Youll be alot happier with 2gs of dank, than a quarter of dirt that wont give you a high nearly as good as the dank.

4. yeah if your talking some sweet ass mids, id say fuck it and just go for quantity... more bud = longer smoke = more fun... i'll probably get flamed for that but hey, thats my 2 cents bro :smoke:

5. Go for dank, its all round better and takes less to get high.

6. You coulld prolly get really high smoking a bunch of the quantity shit but the high wont be the right high if you have built up a tolerance only the dank will truly satisfy to the fullest.

7. It really depends on how good the mids are. If you have the opportunity to see them both before you decide, that would be best.

8. quater, don't get dank unless it's atleast a eigth.

9. My rule of thumb, quantity > quality unless its a special event then of course quality > quantity.

I just have fun fliiping my money back so I get to smoke for free + smoke my buds out =]

10. Dude, what if you only smoke dank for like 2 years straight? It would suck because dank would basically be mids as if you were starting out.

What my plan right now is, by mids most the time, and every month or so pick up a few Gs of dank and use it throughout the month in between the mids.

11. Tolerance level? If u have low tolerance go with mids, if u have it high tolerance, go with dank... :smoke:

12. buy the quarter of mids, then roll mad joints and blunts. with dank lets say u smoke .5 or even .4 grams a session right. thats 5 sessions with smoking .4 each time. MEANWHILE with mids, u can roll 7 one gram joints and that could last u 7 sessions. With 2 sessions being 2 joints and it would equal the same amount of times smoking as dank. a joint of decent shwag will get me blazed. go for the mids bro. hope i helped:smoke:

13. Definitely go for Dank, Mids aren't nearly as good. Even if there are more of them.

14. just cause ur smokin more of the shiitty bud then the dank doesnt mean ur gonna get higher
    the club i go to has $10 1/8's but i DO NOT smoke that
    the high off a bowl of some real fire is wayyyy better than the high off a blunt of that $10 shcwag

15. Get.The.HAZZEEEE

16. go for the mids with
    the money you save you can throw down a couple bucks here and there
    and smoke the killer with your friends. thats what i do.

why would you want to keep some crazy bud all to your self
    create some good memories with your friends.
    and when your bored you got a stash of mids to play with .

you can make tons of weed food, smoke joints to the face, collect tons of kief and make hash

i do agree high grade weed is amazing and if i could get a eigth for 35$ i would deffently not buy mids that often.

17. dank, less shit to smoke to get high

18. Go with the dank

19. They sell schwag at clubs? Is it stuff supplied to them? Full of seeds and whatnot aswell? This is hard to understand why a medical club would provide dirt weed for their patients.