5 diffrent strains uner 2000 watts of HPS, some issues, but what should i yeald? pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Purplesmokeman, Apr 12, 2005.

1. what do you think i will yeild, i grew tree style, never did i trim or cut the fan leaves, just cut the top 2 inchs off when thy where in veg state at 18 inches.

They are now on day 21 of 12/12

here is a thread link http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=59522

but look at the pics below:

pic 1: GOD BUD
    Pic 2: Bluemoonshine
    Pic 3: NL#5xHaze
    Pic 4: BlueBerry
    Pic 5: FLO

Attached Files:

2. I have never topped or pruned before and I was just wonderng what happened to the plant when you cut the top 2 inches off? Did you cut it right above a node? Did you cut it right before flowering or early in vegetative? Do more shoots actually come up or do the lower side branches grow as main colas not as side branches? How did you get 4-6 main colas on one plant?, please share your techniques and
    PLEASE RESPOND !!

Your plants are lookin' good keep up the good work!

3. Looks really good man, and thats alot of wattage. how much does that run your electricity bill up?

I would expect around 3 ounces off each.. give or take.

token, when you top, you cut just above a node, like inch, half inch.

You want to do this in vegative stage, because this stunts the plant for a week or two, and doing this during flowering would probably decrease yeild/potency

And yes, when you top, theres a good chance it will branch off into as many as 10 different tops! thats right, tops, not branches...

i topped a little female once and she came back wioth 6 tops :D

good luck

4. you can get this many tops by combining topping with tying them down. It all has to do with the node branches getting more light.

like, if i top a plant, it will for sure have 2 tops already, then i tie it down and that sheds alot more like to say...4 other main branches, those grow taller and stronger and eventually are similar to your original top.

you can get multiple tops by just topping though,,

check out the www.overgrow.com/faq

lots of info to be found