5 days of rain!?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Project ICE, Sep 2, 2012.

1. What do I do

2. Smoke weed

3. shit i should of been more specific....sry im high....

but i have 2 plants growing outdoors and there is 5 days of rain coming....what should i do to them

Not hurricane....but just rain

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. There's not much you can do. Are you budding? I'd take some clear trashbags and put them over, if your plants aren't so big that a trashbag won't fit. But...now that I'm thinking about it, the air inside of those trashbags would get stale quickly, and I'm not really sure how that would effect the mold issue. Bringing them in is possible, but that would fuck with their light schedule, and putting a light on them could stress them out, delaying your harvest time. Really, probably the best thing to do is make sure your plant is either tied to stakes, or tied to itself, and go outside every so often, and shake the colas to get the water out of them.

5. If you ask me it should be fine. Especially in a pot. If you're that concerned take it inside or place it somewhere where it won't get overly rained upon. Mine is in full flower and a couple hours after it stops raining I shake off my buds then put a couple fans on it to aid the humidity factor. Works for me.

6. Some of us aren't lucky enough to run fans, that'd be nice though haha.

7. Is it at your house? I just got a couple of cheap Honeywell fans and ran an extension to my outdoor plug.

8. They are at my house, but I don't want everyone that comes over here knowing I have plants growing lol.

9. If someone asks, tell them it's bamboo or Japanese maple. Once it starts to flower though there's no doubt as to what it is

10. If they're still in veg they'll be fine. It's when thry are in flower that you need to be concerned. If the weatherman is talking torrential downpours you may want to move them to shelter.

11. no im not budding yet.....just found out sex a few days ago

no visible buds yet.....
    ill probably leave them out for one of the days....then put them under the deck for the other 2 days....

oh yeah and it turned out to be 3 days not 5

12. It just started raining now. Wish me luck

13. Got 1.5 inches of rain so far...it stopped for about 2 hours and we are gonna get another 1.68 inches....should I bring them under cover? I don't want to over water them

14. As long as the pots have drainage holes I'm sure they'll be fine. They're in pots just move them..?

15. Yeah there's like 4 holes in the bottom and I have 6 drilled in the sides