Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 day tolerance break.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piller, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Can i do it? This seems like a really long time when your not stoned throughout the entire day. Wish me luck! Good luck to anyone else on their breaks :)!

2. If you're just lazing around all day with nothing to do then it's real tough.
    Find a time-consuming activity.

3. I just had a 5 day T break then had an edible..was pretty baked to say the least. T breaks are well worth it :cool:

4. Im on a break. More so I can focus on getting a job then tolerance

5. Then it's job a t-break, its a....j-break? Lol but good luck fidning a job man!

Ooooh man i wish i could stomach edibles (like firecrackers), they just so nasty lol. But glad it worked for ya [​IMG]

Thats what makes it hard man! I'm currently taking classes at home and all my freinds are at school! I got go to the gym, but what to do with all those other hours friends are busy!?!?!? Thanks [​IMG]

6. I go on T-breaks naturally. Every now and then there's a week I just don't get the urge to smoke at all, and the following week is always amazing :smoke:
    I love my body.

7. im trying to smoke the last of my weed by 6 after that im going on a t-break myself, probably 5 days.

8. 5 days aint shit dude lol.. you might feel pretty good the first time or two you blaze again, but 5 days is not going to do much for your tolerance.

i was a daily smoker for 3 years, and due to a possession charge, i have been weed-free for a month. THAT sucks. and i'm not even close to being done with this legal stuff. 6 months without my beloved mary jane will definitely blow.

9. 5 days does a lot to my tolerance, I'd be really baked after 5 days without. 5 days is about the bare minimum though. My tolerance comes right back after a few days regardless of how long the t-break was really, a long break doesn't extend those few days long enough for me to care.

10. 5 days would be totally noticeable for me seeing that im a daily toker.however t-breaks are definitely worth it

11. Yeah T-Breaks are extremely well worth it. I didn't smoke all summer because I was looking for a job and was worried they would test me ( Now I dont care ) but about a week before school started up again I meet some friends on a railroad bridge and smoked some headies out of a can ( lame I know ). I was blasted. So now I smoke on the weekends and then T break during the weekdays though this week has been tough. I really want to smoke tomorrow.

12. A one week t-break for me: really high the first time or two, then back to normal.

A two week t-break for me: reeeeallly high for the first 3 or 4 times, but sometimes only twice.

I've never taken longer than a 3 week break since I started.

13. I'm on my 5'th day of T-Break as well, but it started out with me not being able to pick up over the weekend, and then I figured why not just wait until next weekend?

14. T-Breaks can be difficult sometimes, especially if you aren't doing anything throughout the day. Honestly, it isn't worth it. I don't take them unless there's a money situation or family matter, etc. Your tolerance will flow right back in after a smoke sesh or two.

15. Day 4 here