5 critical orange punch feminised photoperiod

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Progrouk, Aug 28, 2019.

1. 5 critical orange punch (dutch passion)

Seed bank: dutch passion
    Seed type: feminised
    Flowering type: photoperiod
    Genetics: (grandaddy purps x orange bud) x kritikal bilbo
    Where to grow: indoor/outdoor/greenhouse
    Recommended flowering time :8 weeks
    Yield:XXL
    THC:very high
    Hybrid : indica/sativa

I would like to share with you my indoor grow journal please pull up a chair and share this with me I love learning so any input would be great it will be 1 weekly updates starting from today I hope to see you around the full product description by breeder here:Critical Orange Punch® - Feminized Cannabis Seeds - Dutch Passion

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. hi Progrouk i was going to buy the critical orange seed if this grapegum had not germinated but it did ,,,how much were your seed i saw them for 5 fem £20 ,,,which seems a good price for them ,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  3. Critical Orange Punch Feminized Seeds | Grizzly Seed Bank | Dutch Passion nooooo mac ;) get them from here i orderd online a week ago it was a monday morning weds morning signed delivery at my door :D cheapest place i found them at ive smoked this a few times and its taste is far better than described its rich but its sweet too very zesty

4. best thing is the place whats selling the seed the juicy joint is just a 15 minute bus ride away ,,so no worries about posting or paying for tracking etc ,,so £20 seems ok to m for 5 fem ,,or 3 fem seed £15,,,and 10 fem for £35 ,,i am going to get them 5 fem now youve said its very zesty just whst i like mate..mac.

5. yeah buddy that seems to make sense for you and yes its still a good price and your going to get some supplies ;) today anyway so why not while your out :D its a fantastic smoke mac honestly you wont be dissapointed with the flavour you get the oranges and lemon taste very sharp too mate

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. not heading that way by the seed shop today but for that price ive gotta get them ,,mrs is still moaning about the window i broke when i lost the keys and had to break a a small window ,so council sent us a bill for £144 lol ..but found the keys though .dropped them in shop and they were handed in ,,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 2
  7. fucking hell mate what you like lol its typical though damage done find keys lmao 144 :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: the horrible cunts mate

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  8. great stuff buddy :) always nice to speak to other growers that have already grown a strain you got any pics you would like to share with me :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Here ya go! 20190709_210958.jpg 20190625_112223.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  10. thank you for sharing your photos with us looks very tasty :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. You're gonna love yours !

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  12. And we're off 1 day day later than planned but let's get this show on road no matter how many times I germ seeds I get the same burst of excitement and energy love it

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. 18 hrs later/36 hrs /48hrs to date today almost ready to put in jiffys

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Have you ever had tangi and does that describe the flavor you are describing?

• Like Like x 1
  16. No. They are fairly new

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I have not been impressed with the flavor of it, dont get me wrong it taste like the namesake but more like orange cleaning products to me. lol

• Like Like x 2
  18. I have a couple of the autos sitting in the seed bin I got as freebies, not my favorite flavor so they are going to be sitting for at least one more round.

• Like Like x 3