5 Blunts 1 night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CoreyTwoJoints, Jun 25, 2011.

1. So I picked up a 25 sack of mid grade herb had a crazy night with my cousin I never smoke that much I kinda regret it, now i'm dry. :(
    White owls.Ftw

2. smoke better weed.

3. Didn't you get high man don't regret it,thank god for that.Not getting high now' day's is like being left in the street.

4. Seriously, fuck mids. For 25, pick up a gram of some dank man. It'd be much more worth it, pleasant high. :smoke:

5. It was atually good considering I got 7 grams.

6. yummy....

[​IMG]

7. #7 JetxLife86, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011

I picked up a 1/4 yesterday..got a great deal from a collective that had a buy one 8th get an 8th for free. Swooped up some mango kush and another one purple barney crossed with northern lights. We smoked several bowls (4 heads were total in the group) and i still have a good amount left.

You paid 7 grams mids for $25 is a great deal tho. However, with danker buds..you conserve more and have more for times like these.

Dank (quality) lasts longer in the long run..it's more expensive, but requires less smoking to feel effects.

Next time invest in a bong/pipe..you conserve much more and may get higher. 5 blunts to the dome is kind of excessive..i mean did you even feel high after the 2nd..3rd?

8. Thanks man next time ill get some dank. Its not the best in florida tho

9. yes sir. half a gram of some dank will last me a couple days. Smoke like .269425 each day outta my bowl and i feel nice.

I get a gram for 15, well used to until my dealer got busted. Best bud i ever had :(