5 auto flower strains!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by MegaMan8, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Well i originally had afghan kush ryder, automaria , and also big bang automatic due to things out of my control. They died! Horrible 45 bucks down the drain. But now!!! I have 2 himalaya blue diesel, 1 santa , 1 purple mazar , 1 short stuff #1 these are all reg seeds though :( hard to spend more money on seeds after those died.( also have 2 kalashikanovas feminzed in the process.) and 1 pineapple express femizined!def cant wait will start germinating tommrow, ill post pics up as the 75-80 days unfold. Used a pro-mix , worm castings, added some perlite and lime . Pretty good mix the kalash from greenhouse seems to love it. Hopefuly i get some females from the mix. Hope you guys check it out will be more exciting soon.

2. Do you know what happened to your last crop? Why did they die?

3. it was actually my fault. They were very healthy afghan kush ryder was so dark green . I planted 3 autos in ocean forest fox farm , and i really believe all fox farm products attract animals from the fresh soil. so i put a wire cage over them, it wasnt super strong but i didnt think i needed a electric death fence , lol deer ripped them off and ate them :(

4. I just posted a tip about how to keep deer away.
    To keep deer away from plants you can place a piece of plywood centered on a brick so if you step on any one side of the board it will tilt. Use as many pieces of plywood centered on bricks as it takes to surround your plants with these unstable platforms. Then cover with grass and debris to avoid detection by humans. If a deer walks up to nibble your precious plants, they will feel that they are on unstable ground and run away. I’m not sure if this has been suggested before, but the area I live has a big dear problem so I thought I would mention it.

5. How big does the plywood need to be? Sounds like great deer advice. How long have you used it & has it been 100%?

6. Like 3x3. My buddy uses it on his grow. He kept getting ravaged by dear no matter what he did so he came up with this a couple seasons ago.