Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

.5 and .5 , road trip (Advice Needed)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cocainemusik, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Alright niggas,

Lets get into this, so, Tuesday morning I am leaving for a 6-7 hour car ride, and I want to be baked as fuck. So I went ahead and just bought a g of some dank thursday. Later that day I made 2 fire crackers, with .5 each. I did them the right way and shit, I have never been high off a edible, and its been a few months since i've blazed the herb. So my question is :

I've never been high off a edible, should I just down both .5 firecrackers before I leave in the morning and enjoy the ride? Or will .5 be to strong and me flip out. Note : parents will be driving, i'll just be in the back chilling listening to music/sleeping.

thanks guys

2. bro youre gonna get high as fuck. not a good idea for that to hit you while you're on the road unless youre experienced with getting to... wherever youre going

just my opinion

I smoked a lot in my prime,

the only thing is i'm scared they will notice if i'm to baked

4. #4 BaxterTheDog, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    Eat 'em both, I ate four yesterday I think but it might've been the day before (my memory is still a little clouded) but i didnt green out, I feel like if i ate .1 more I would've greened out, two should be fine, you'll be high for 6+ hrs!

5. Just a heads up, bring some eyedrops because they get even more blood shot than smoking.

6. my eyes have never been read. i've smoked blunts on blunts. they just don't. so i'm not worried about that really.

7. How many times are you going to post this? Holy fuck dude calm down

8. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "Alright niggas" you go.

but shit if i was you, id eat one edible right before im in the car, then save the other one for when im coming down HOURS later. 

can you feel me?

9. If op can say the n word I want to say the n word. And I don't care if he's black or not(probably not) but come on guys, that could get you fired and sued possibly.

10. Yeah I'd only eat one of those before you leave and save the other for later. You don't wanna be driving when you're high off a G of edibles hahahaha