5 albums you have to listen to in your lifetime.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by CeR01, Feb 12, 2009.

1. If you've listened to all those albums and think that Either/Or is the only good one, then you either didn't listen to those albums, or you have the worst fucking taste in music.

2. holy shit are you for real?

u stated that is the best from him, i agree. i got roman candle and all his other shit like i said your just a hater trying to hate

3. I agree with most of the people, I really wasn't expecting 4 out of 5 songs to all be hiphop/rap.

I don't care how great Eminem is at lyrics, he's just annoying (especially the whiny voice).

4. I'm not talking about Elliot Smith's albums, I'm talking about the other fucking albums I posted. The essential albums, ya know?

5. in no particular order

Bonobo- Animal Magic

Hieroglyphics- 3rd Eye Vision/Full Circle

Sublime- Robbin' the Hood/40 oz./Sublime

Every Time i Die- Hot Damn!

Raekwon- Only Built 4 Cuban Linx

6. oh god

im a huge pink floyed fan but i didnt put one up.. the other no not really i listen to some explosions in the sky though..

but like i said your just trying to hate stop acting like you know me and assuming

7. What is this "hating" you keep bringing up?

You said that Elliot Smith is the only decent artist on my list, yet you say you're a "huge pink floyed" fan. That's a little odd considering I put Floyd on my list.

And you obviously don't have an appreciation for good music if you can't even recognize the talent and quality of the other albums I posted.

8. you must be a big douchebag in real life

9. Ouch, that really hurts.

Is that really all you have to say?

10. wowww a forum for people who smoke pot, and people are arguing over music preference. for real?!

11. im not here to hate like you ill just drop it but i listen to a lot of music dont assume shit

12. You're the one that's "hating" on my music. :rolleyes:

13. .....
    your hating on my albums i posted gtfo

14. I never "hated" on the albums you posted, just on the way you posted them (i.e. no real reason for why they're essential).

15. they are good albums?

all good music is essential gtfo

16. cero1 idk man. i wont comment because i could give two shits for hip hop,

and paultheghost.

how do you prefer Wish you were here over dark side over the moon. i mean both are amazing, and wish you were here had 3 of my favorite all-time floyd songs. but... dark side.. its just. ... amazing. the whole album is just like one song. and well.. im done

you too can now continue to fight. haha

17. I agree

[​IMG]

EDIT: REally high couldn't resist

18. I think the OP has said "gtfo" on every single post, haha. Let's leave him and his thread alone so they can be together.

19. I think that I prefer Wish You Were Here for a couple of reasons:

One is because it was the first Floyd album I heard as a kid, two is because I love Syd Barrett and since that album was a tribute to him, that kinda explains itself, and three is because I like the album artwork better. :D

20. 1) 2) 5) I concur with. LoC is my favorite punk band. Nas Illmatic is top 10 hip-hop albums ever. Biggie is Biggie. Not that familiar with Outkast and Eminem, but I'll take your word because you have good taste in music, so Imma check them out.