Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

.5 a day!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by txtokertx, Apr 7, 2009.

1. After moving from MN to TX i finally have a connect close to what i had in MN.

Mouth watering Dank. The only thing is the price. 20g or 60 Eighth.

I will start posting pics of the herb i grab. I am saving .5 of every pick up for the next month or so. While i take a break and get my working situation in order, moving from state to state gave me a lot of backed up work to finish.
    So by a month or so i want to be able to sit down and blaze .5 of about 20 strains.
    Just thought i would let you blades know.

Random q but anyone ever smoke ICE and its Mary, not anything else shit is best herbal i have smoked, strawberry cough being a close 2nd

2. What do you mean 20g or 60 a 1/8? 20g what? Sorry Im a little stoned.

:hippie:

3. 20 a gram

4. 20 a gram or 60 for 3.5

thats about how it is around here... kind of sucks but seeing as a gram of this shit can get you high for a week... :D

5. 40$ a gram here in California of medical.

6. You positive.. hahah.
    When I lived in the Bay Area (was born there too), it's usually $15 a gram of medical for me. :confused:

7. ahh. k

8. better hope they dont get moldy

9. lol im down in texas, same prices for austin dank that's all kinds of crazy strains (last two I had were hash plant and green crack)

10. I saw $15-20

11. Wow, you're getting ripped. I don't even live there but I KNOW that isn't right.

12. each strain varies.
    thats some dankass shit hes smoking.
    some strains are like 55 a gram...
    but you can get dank ass strains for 20 so its kinda pointless

13. yeah my boy was out in cali getting some gods gift. he brought some back probably the dankest shit I've ever smoked. I think it was only going 25 a g. that 40 shit sounds fucked up.

14. Jesus.... 55 a gram? Thats 1540$ an ounce.

Sounds like fuckin crack prices to me:D

15. I want to start saving a bit of each type of dank I get (I grab an 8th about once every three weeks).

What is the best method to store them for a long time so they don't get all dried out? I have a few presciption bottles lying around, and some other air-tight glass containers (for like flour and sugar).

Thanks!

16. that really sucks the 40 and 50$ a gram shit. I can get cali mist and og kush for 20 a gram. :confused:. its just a plant if u know who grows and shit it would be like 10$ a gram.

17. air tight glass jars are the way to go. keep em in a cool dark place. more emphasis on dark than cool. best bet is probably an air tight inside a fridge.

18. Damn, indeed.

In amsterdam the most expensive weed is like 15-16euro's. around 20usd.
    There is however a hash from 65euro's a gram. 85-90usd.

19. uh, no. if you pay that you're getting ripped off, no matter what.

20. People each to their own.

If they want to spend that on a gram, more power to ya. I would feel a little ripped off and a little baffled about how much i herb i grabbed for how much money i spent.

I have a few jars i will be storing them in, I will make sure that every other day i open the jar to let some air get in. The buds will not be damp or wet in any way so mold i am not worried about.

Ill post some pics tonight