5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars

Discussion in 'General' started by dawnofwar, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I am absolutely stunned. In fact, I'm fucking appalled and shocked.
    The US economy is in the shitter. It has been shat on, spat on, and puked on. You guys are in trillions of dollars of debt. However they decide to give 5.8M Isrealis 100 Billion in US? I mean that's just flat out fucking retarded. THINK OF THE PROBLEMS THIS COULD SOLVE! Imagine if they gave that to the states how many of your problems would be solved. Fucking retarded. I'm speechless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvNxEPQ0Ae0&feature=player_embedded]‪5.8 million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. ive given up all hope in the US gov

3. It's not that much..

4. Ron Paul 2012

Thats all I have to say

5. I also wouldn't be surprised if some of this ends up in the hands of terrorist. What are they going to do background checks on 5.8 million people? :rolleyes: If they were going to give this money, now is certainly not the time.

6. Yeah dude, it makes me go wtf?

Seriously. If we weren't in 3 wars, countless "operations", taxed everyone and companies fairly( not over taxation), and didn't have a giant ass bureaucracy and didnt have politicians that get their pockets lined by special interest groups we wouldn't be in this situation.

But thats not where we are is it?

Government sucks ron jeremy's dick.

7. We need to stop aiding third world countries, I don't see how we benefit in any way. Sounds like a douche thing to say, but it's true.

8. Its ridiculous , I understand that we need a presence in the middle east , but seriously. If the leaders of the world didn't make politics into a fucking game and stopped acting like children , the world wouldn't be so fucked right now.

Oh well , revolutions coming. I hope.

9. It isn't a douche thing to say. When your own country is struggling, and is in massive debt, you shouldn't be giving money to other countries when your own is struggling. Just as in an airplane in the event of a depressurized cabin, save yourself before you save the people next to you.