Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5.5 grams vaped weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by starcecil, Jan 23, 2010.

1. good for anything yet?

2. i remember when me and my boy were dry we had like a half zip of vaped bud... rolled it into blunts, tasted nasty as fuck but it gives u a tiny buzz

3. oh ive already tried that, damn its so nasty tasting :X

4. DO NOT SMOKE IT!!!

If anything, make QWISO hash out of it. But I would save it until you have at least a half or so, then make some qwiso.

5. Fire crackers.

6. bleh really?
    I always just toss the stuff.

7. #7 TexRx, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
    I saved the remains from about an ounce of weed (weighed an ounce before it was vaped)
    I made some cannabutter with it. It needs to be filtered well for best taste, I think. Run it thru cheese-clothe several times at least while it's still hot.

I made cookies that were good and a couple would get me buzzed.
    But I haven't saved any remains latley.

8. Bong load after bong load after bong load after bong load after bong load after bong load after bong load after bong load after bong load after bong load after bong load after bong load and you should start to feel good :bongin::smoking:

9. If you smoke vaped weed and get a slight buzz, its probably just the fact that your inhaling other shit from the burning plant material lol

10. I always just toss it.

11. vaped bud kinda sucks cuz you have to have alot and doesnt do much i would put in some sort of food b/c if you smoke it it tastes absolutely terrible.