Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5.3 nug, awesome pickup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Apsylum, Nov 10, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

Sorry for the poor quality of the picture, but I just got a 1/4 of this stuff. Dealer said it was blueberry - but I don't know, because my dealer rarely calls the stuff anything besides weed.

Anyway, got a nug that weighed out to 5.3. It's WAY dense and it has a real unique taste - can't quite tell what it is.

2. i would say its prolyl blueberry if u got a good dealer. Cause if he rarely calls it anything besides just weed then he must definately know what this is.

Either way looks like a real dank pickup.

3. mmm mmmmm that shit looks tasty

4. ya i would say thats blueberry looks like it

5. nice nug... but i dont think its blueberry at least its not like any blueberry ive seen

roll one up son!

6. That looks like blueberry to me. Nice nugget, man.

7. i once had a nug that was a half , it was great. but that shit looks yum

8. Big nugs = stem weight.

9. Beautiful nug, man.

I would sit down and smoke ALL that by myself then watch tv.

Ah...

10. nice lookin pickup, i wouldnt even worry about the name if ur smokin it all:smoking:

11. mann thats a pretty big bud. especially of dank. ive only had a 4 gram bud and it was mids so it was probably just more compressed then one nug.