5:15 AM Blaze

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ShaolinSmoker, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Well this morning I woke up at 4 am thinking I had work at 5 .. So I shower and get to work 20 minutes away to realize that when I get there I switched shifts with someone. Being a very sophisticated marijuana smoker just like the rest of us I quickly turn this bad situation into a great one. I get home at 530 , on a beautiful morning and everyone sleeping i pack a huge bowl in my bong and smoke away. Get into my bed super high and go back to sleep for another 6 hours =D. Turned out to be a great day! .. Anyone else love blazing early early in the AM ? This is also my first post thanks! :smoke:

2. Sweet man..! Ha I always used to spark up bowls at 4:20 AM :smoking:

Edit: Welcome to the city :gc_rocks:

3. duuuudddeeeeeeeeee welcome:)

4. Haha that's awesome brodeo. One time in my old apartment I was woken up at 2:30am by a couple of friends. They wanted to crash at my place for the night so I said: Yeah, sure, sleep on the couch (I had a hyper long couch that which people slept on frequently, it was the ultimate stoner couch). Anyway, they woke me up and the first thing I see when I open my eyes is a 3 paper long fat ass joint full of chronic. Then I look up at my friends dumb smiling face and start laughing. I promptly got up and we made our way to the living room. It took the three of us 15 minutes of power toking to finish it.

5. Good friends.

6. #7 Rivera, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What a pleasant awakening :)

7. This type of day seems 10x better than waking up a 4, having to go to work at 5, and not being able to shower. This has been the story of my past 2 months. =) Send me some good vibes.

8. I love the song 5:15 by The Who. I also enjoy the occasional wake and bake super early. Not staying up that late to smoke, i pass out in 3 seconds.