4x4x7 grow tent

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by 420777, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Need help with what I should do.

Here's current lay out:

1 bubble bucket w/ 1 plant

1 1000 watt metal halide

Here's what I'm looking for now a fan. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm also interested in co2.

Thanks ahead.
    :smoke:

2. Try 450cfm VORTEX or CAN fan.
    Do not know about CO2 much.
    Are you going to add more plants to your 4x4x7 or you just trolling around?

3. I was thinking a combo on amazon for 110$ inline fan and charcoal filter.

I plan on adding two more bubble buckets (2 more plants)..

And I need a fan for the plants... Is 3 plant's enough ? Or should I stay two or go four. I'm planning individual buckets. :wave:

4. Do it right from the first time, forget about all that sweat shop made trash , by saving $$ today you will loose more tomorrow when that garbage fail . Go with Quality. Vortex comes with 10year warranty , I am sure CAN does too . Do not save on security(carbon filter) . Get known proven brands.
    P.S.Go with 4, I have 3x3x6 and I have 4 it might be tight for my tent but for your will be perfect .You can check my journals in my signature.

5. ok, interesting I'll go with 4, but the only thing is with 4 i'll be using all the space, which almost leaves me no room for a fan. Would a tower fan suffice?

6. If I understood you correctly you have 4'x4'x7' tent right? I just do not get it how can it take the whole room. Look at one of my grow journals to see how it is placed in my (smaller than yours) tent. ...

7. ok maybe not the whole tent, I might be exaggerating a little but a good amount of it. Also where is your fan, you don't use that ground fan do you?

Also I got this seedling that sprouted, but the seed is still on it? Just wait it out?

I checked out your grow and I must say looks good and the reason I ask is because I believe I read your seeds got green leaves in 24 hours.

It's about 1 inch tall out of a rockwool with the seed still on. I'm on day 4 or so and it's starting to root under a MH.

8. If you talking about 6" VORTEX for my reflector cooling now it is outside of the tent.
    Do not try to remove the seed, it will fall off by it self .

9. No not the inline fan, the fan for your plants.

And thanks for the tips on my seed, I wasn't sure what was going on.

First seed, grape ape mmmm, hopefully its a female.

Do you think my seedling will catch up with my clone? I know seedlings explode, but what's the best way of getting the roots to grow with a rockwool and no root rot. I was thinking maybe suspending it over a cup to make it reach for water, I dunno. Just a thought.

10. Yeah , just added 6" clip fan and will add 2nd when they grow taller. Speaking of your seedlings ... They might cach up , but you can always do LST to keep the canopy even.Shit man... I am fucking blazed at this moment...

11. After a little research, I've decided to go with the exhale co2 bags. Anyone know how to grow this stuff or make a similar product? Would be nice to be self sustaining with this co2.

anyone have any complaints about the exhale co2 bags?