4x4 tent set up

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by MIke86ekim, Sep 22, 2018.

1. That’s beautiful
    When my 24 yr old daughter and my granddaughter leave
    Katy bar the door
    EXPANDING!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  2. Could u screen shot the correct bulbs also please. Thank you

3. Are these the lights? Why does it say 6500k and 5000k?

Attached Files:

4. They messed up. You can get these right at Home Depot or Lowe’s.

5. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

6. How many plants?

7. 4 plants and when would u recomend i switch to my mars 960 watt? And at what distance? Also these bulbs arent 100w thats ok hey?

Thank for all your input!

8. Is that not an option box you pick which you want? If you click ot might drop down and you puck what you want

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Mars hydro is fine take the 960 is the reflector slap it on veg hang about 18-24 inches away

10. You gonna want around 80 true watts at least but by 2-3 weeks old cfls aint the best and id go for led.

Cfls need to be close and moved often to stop burns i wasnt a fan of cfls

A 250w mh would work well .
    Or led on veg.
    ya led totals 370 watts ish in veg only prob 200-250w which would piss all over cfls

11. Yeah hey? Do u think it would be to much light for the plants? When they start to grow if they remain short that would mean the light is to close and if they stretch the light is to far away? Or could the light being to far away make them grow short and slow as well?

12. Yeah hey? Do u think it would be to much light for the plants? When they start to grow if they remain short that would mean the light is to close and if they stretch the light is to far away? Or could the light being to far away make them grow short and slow as well?

13. Colour of light also plsys a part red light elongstes cells blue keeps them short if its too far away the strech and become leggy a not as strong.

14. Awesome. My first grow will be bc kush any advise growing would be great. Or perhaps heights i should expect at certian times. I plan to use fox farm soil and keep the light 30" away.

15. I only used cfls before I got my T5’s but they veg very well for low wattage and cheap bulbs. IMO that’s the best veg light, 12 tube t5 in 6500k.

16. Fox farms ocean forest??
    If bc kush is a photi planymt id start it in cutting soil for tge first 14 days in a solo cup and transplant to the bigger pot with fic farm about day 14.

And you want tge light about 20inches innveg and like 15 in flower
    Height of the plant is completely dependant on how you grow and light nutes ect weather you train or not.
    How long you veg ect

Ive used mars light for years as well as otger led companys and 18-24inches in veg an 12-15 in flower workd well get thick lovely buds

17. Veged 6 weeks under led and i didnt use and tie downs just topped in the right places ;) Screenshot_20170320-171048.jpg

18. I am going to use fox farm happy frog then transplant to ocean forest is my plan at lease. Would it hurt leaving the light on 24hrs in seedling/veg stage? Thanks for your advise when i grow i will put light at 24" and water ever couple days? Or when the solo cup gets light.