4x4 tent 2x4 tent

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UndegroundMan, Jan 3, 2023.

  1. I have a few tents in my basement. My 2x4 is in week 10, and is looking very good. I took some pics of the buds and some pics using the microscope of the 2 Riff Tree plants in there. The 4x4 is in week 8, but it's also looking very good. Finally, I have an autoflower in my 2x2 nursery tent that has begun to flower as well. I think this is pretty good for a first try.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Celebrate get another 4x4 ...you will wish you did ...lol
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 4x4 is starting to look really good.
     

    Attached Files:

  4. 113 days from the day the clones were cut, the first 4 plants are ready. 2 plants from the 4x4 tent, both Member Berry, are ready. They have a lot of brown pistils and some amber crystals. Mostly cloudy. The other 2 are the smaller plants, both Riff Tree that I grew under my purple light. The plants in the 4x4 took 10 weeks in flower, the 2x4 took 13. There are still 2 more plants in the 4x4, another Riff Tree and one Maine Mystery. Planning on cutting them on Monday. I have some bubble bags and I'll probably put a lot of it into that because there is a bit of larf. But overall, looking pretty good so far.
     

    Attached Files:

  5. Those trics are very milky!!! Looks good to me. And looks like you have great patience!!! Thats what makes a good grower. Im working on mines now!!!!

    Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Grasscity Forum mobile app
     
  6. Thanks! I'm excited to try some. Just put the Maine Mystery into darkness for 2 days, so only one more plant left. Going to cut it on Saturday. I have 4 Member Berry plants in week 1 of flower already too. I was able to make bubble hash from the larf and it's pretty good!
     

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. So just got through trimming the first 2 plants, Riff Tree and Member Berry. Looks pretty good for a first time I think. I don't have a scale so I don't know exactly how much there is, but I filled 5 pint jars and one quart jar. They have been drying for 8 days. It was a little fast, the humidity here dropped because it got cold, which of course now its snowing and much better, but overall satisfactory results. In future the biggest issues I had with the grow was I had 3 different strains and they all wanted to be at a different height. The Member Berry being the shortest suffered the most and had the airiest buds. In drying, I think I would have waited a little longer to cut, and I would like to get a tent to dry in for more consistent humidity. But, nothing can be perfect, so I'll take it. I also got at least 8 grams of bubble has out of this so far, and have a bag of trim to still run through the buckets, so again, very satisfactory.

    As far as how I did this, I used Happy Frog soil and Mills liquid nutrients under a Pheno 440.
     

    Attached Files:

Share This Page