4x4 scrog

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Dr.feel good, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. First time scrog what do you think?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Looks good man

5. Thanks its my first srog and was looking forward to hearing everyones opinion on maybe taking it to the next level its the 2nd day into flower

6. keep us updated Dr.feel good, i'd like to see what your screen looks like filled with buds. :smoke:

7. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. The strains are skywalker og ,pineapple express,super lemon haze,og,cotton candy all were started from seed except for the og which was a clone given to me in the rockwool cube I just put it in a tray

9. what light are you using?

10. 600 watt Hps plantmax bulb and a magnetic ballast

11. Update time

Attached Files:

12. First day of flowering was on the 16th

13. Update day 14 of flower

Attached Files:

14. Looking good man!

what made you decide to let the canopy grow past the screen instead of keeping the buds tied down?

15. No I have admit I havent been able to get off of work before lights out in time to tie down the stretchers but will do it tomorrow and repost its a jungle in there im sure its going to take quite some work but they're looking great honestly I think the pictures cant really show them as good as they look

16. Get some before and after pics if you can! Those girls look like monsters haha. Are you lollipopping or defoliating below the screen?

17. Awesome and I think we have the same size set up and a beautiful cat. I do The 1 LB. CLUB on YouTube, you're welcome to come subscribe. HHT is sweeping the growers nation by storm.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Ok guys heres an update sorry it took so long but I haven't teally had time ive been very busy I wasnt able to really tie them down because I honestly not tended to them as much as I should have but they are doing really good they are at day 23 of flowering pineapple express is showing some sort of deficiency but not to sure ill post a pic I tought it was a calcium deficiency but maybe you guys can help

Attached Files:

19. By the way ive been lolipoping but not to much I dont have much experience with these strains and still have to dial each one in I have the ogs down but still learning on maxing out my yields slowly but surely

20. Thanks man its my daughter s cat always getting in here as soon as I open the tent I looked up your club looks good im just here trying to get some help through my grow cause im no expert abd want to avoid mistakes rather ask questions if I need to than f:); up
    You know
    But I've done pretty good on my past grows at least better than many ive seen try to grow