4x4 Grow Tent With PICS ..Let Me Know What You Think.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LocalStoner323, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Hey everyone just want to ask all of your opinions on what i could be doing better

*13 XJ-13 Clones (Jack H.x G13)
    *20 Pre 98 Bubba Kush Clones
    *4x4 Grow Tent
    *600 Watt HPS with/ XL Reflector with 6"
    *6" EcoPlus Intake Fan(340cfm)
    *6" Can Fan with 50 Can Fan Filter(400cfm) (Using as Exhause and Cooling Light)
    *3x3 Tray with Ebb and Flow Fittings
    *Snapture 4x4 Tray Stand
    *40 Gal Rez
    *Air Pump with 4 outlets and 4 Air Stones
    *Fox Farm Complete Line Up - Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, Beastie Bloom, Cha Ching and Open Sesame

*Temp - Usually ranges from 62 - 75

*Humidity - Usually ranges from 30-45% (Had a slight issue had to get a new fan, old one was defective and left room at 98%)

*PH - I keep it between 5.6 to 5.8 (Im a busy guy so i try my best also using Advanced Nutrients PH Down and Gen. Hydro PH Up. Calibrate my meter every 2 weeks)

General Information

Had a small thirp issue but some Azamaz (Follow the Instrustions) i believe did the trick(and fuuuck that stuff is expensive) and also killed anything else i may have missed, must do a follow up soon.

Following Fox Farm Feeding Schedule(sorta)
    Did 3 weeks of Veg. It was supposed to be 4 weeks but just cut the scheduled week in half. Im on week 4 of the 12/12 cycle with 4 more weeks to go(at least by the chart i think)

Thinking of Adding in the next week or so.........

Excellofizz CO2 Kit(CO2 Pucks) or Should i just go straight BOTTLE Co2 with Reg and Timer

SOME PICS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]