4x4 Grassroots Bed / HLG R Spec LED / Bodhi Seeds / Coots Mix

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by CatsLoveAcid, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Looking good @CatsLoveAcid.

2. Looking good.
    Cheers
    Os

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Love the foliagejust keep up with the humidity and overall temperatures, looking real good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Looks healthy. Is it a sativa dominant strain? Looks a little thin ?

• Like Like x 3
  5. I goofed up and am not sure which plant is which, AND forgot exactly which strains I used but they’re all Bodhi.

I could confirm tom but Im pretty sure one is phone home (bodhi) and one is Sky Lotus (Bodh,) which I think is Indica.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Temp has stayed around 77-81 and RH moves a little more but lowest i’ve seen is like 45 but normally around like 65%.and can easily be lowered deeper into flower.

QUOTE="FroSt415, post: 25761809, member: 396226"]Love the foliagejust keep up with the humidity and overall temperatures, looking real good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Oh i see ! When lost in strains i only refer to it as good / bad :)

Curious about your username. Have you seen cats on acid ?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Phone Home will have that classic OG flavor to it.

Your first pic I see some yellow foliage. Is this a plant in the bed? Or a veg plant in a small container?
    RD

• Like Like x 2
  9. I’ve seen cats on acid all the time! Only thing is i’m the one on acid, haha. I’m just a big cat lover to be honest. Thanks for asking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Good eye, that’s a container plant that was transplanted way too late. I was surprised how much they greened up after transplant, topdressed and mulched the container plants yesterday too.

I’m curious how these will turn out, the bed is really coming along!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Bodhi has some great genetics, I’ve been really meaning to get their strawberry goji. Need to get on that.

Either way it will great to see how yours turn out. Thanks for sharing and I thoroughly enjoy your username.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I am satisfied

13. (First attempt at cloning, used aloe.. looks like two will make it?)

Topdressed some kelp/neem/ malted barley flour/crustacean meal (put all through a blender) mixed with coast of maine lobster compost/perlite… put like 3/4in throughout the bed, added straw and then a little more cover crop.

Watered it in with homemade aloe/coconut powder and water from an artesian well.

For my worm bin, I was having trouble getting the worms to leave the bottom of the bin. They didn’t seem to like the cardboard ontop, so I ripped up newspaper and soaked it in. aloe/compost water snd added it the bin. I then unthawed organic fruit/banana peal and blended it in with kelp/neem/malted barley flour/oyster shell flour and a touch of coconut powder. Mixed in with a tad of compost, and added it to the top layer. Added extra paper bc fuck fungus gnats, and added a apple cider vinegar dish (tall sides.)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hello! Looks good. I read somewhere that alfalfa meal is what the worms desire and they go crazy for it. So you can try to put alfalfa meal on top and see if your worms go for it

• Like Like x 3
  15. Layer crumbles or pellets (chicken feed) work great too. I really encourage folks to just use the same meals they add to their soul mixes. Worms go crazy for neem seed meal.
    Cheers
    Os

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. When I checked my local feed store, pretty much everything except for the chick feed had added antibiotics. Just something to watch out for.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Ya I pretty much add everything that’s in my soil, in my worm bins. This last food slurry I made, looks like the worms are going wild over it. I frozen some, like some do with their SST ice cubes did next time

• Like Like x 2
  18. Just curious, do you know which antibiotics? I never see that on chick feed up here, but our feed store makes up their own blends in house. Non gmo stuff, so that may be why too. I will have to double check the ingredients when I get back home.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 2
  19. No idea which antibiotics they contained, sorry.