4x4 and some other tents

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by UndegroundMan, Dec 13, 2022.

  1. Hello everyone. I figured I would start a journal rather than just adding to my first post in the regular indoors section. I currently have 3 tents set up. One 2x2 with a Vivosun 100W light. one 2x4x4 with a purple light. I got it used so not sure on the watts, I think under 200W. Then finally a 4x4 with a Pheno 440. I am using Happy Frog soil and Mills Nutrients. Currently in the 4x4 is 4 plants, 2 Member Berry, 1 Maine Mystery, and one Riff Tree. In the 2x4 are 2 Riff Trees. In the 2x2, there are 2 seedlings, one mystery bag seed, one Emerald Fire OG auto seedling, and 6 clones coming from the plants in the 4x4.

    My initial plan was simply to grow out 6 clones a friend had given me. These are the plants in the 4x4 and the 2x4. Currently both tents are in flower, the 2x4 in week 5, the 4x4 in week 3. I purchased the tents off FB marketplace, and in one I found a container with 21 seeds in a side pocket. I already had 5 Emerald Fire OG auto seeds so I decided to pop some seeds from both groups, the 2 seedlings in the 2x2 currently are one of the Autos and one of the random seeds.

    Since I came across the seeds by chance, I decided to start going through them to see if there are any winners. So far my ratio is pretty bad, with only one out of six sprouting. I have 5 more I soaked in water and have just put in soil today. If they don't do well, I will try the traditional paper towel method next. I am hoping to get 2 mothers this way. I plan on keeping 3 mother plants, the third will come form one of the existing clones I have already planted in the 2x2. I am just waiting until harvest to see which one I will choose. Anyway, as things progress, I will update this journal.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 3
  2. yo those look dope !
     
  3. Thanks!
     
  4. Forgot I didn't actually include pics of the tents, lol just of the 4x4. Heres the 3 tents.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 2
  5. looking pretty good, I'd say. Nice arrangement.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Hello everyone. Here is a little update. Currently the 4x4 will be at week 7 tomorrow, and the 2x4 is at week 9. The 4x4 seems to be just beginning to bulk up. I'm not completely happy with the 2x4, but they were the 2 Riff Tree cuttings that never seemed to get bigger so I left them in 2.5 gallon pots. They are beginning to show brown pistols, but I don't see any crystals turning milky yet.

    I have a few pics, and I took one of the Riff Tree out of the 2x4 tent so you could see them without the purple light.

    Finally, in the 2x2 tent I have a clone from each plant I have currently, plus the plant in the middle is an auto flower Emerald Fire OG, and the one in the back right is a bag seed plant.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 2
  7. A little update. 2x4 is at week 10, and the 4x4 is at week 8. Looking ok. 2x4 has been going a little slower, but it's been slower than the 4x4 this whole time. Got a digital microscope for the first time. Pretty fun. I see a few amber crystals here and there, but most look clear still.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Heres some update pics of the 4x4. Staring to see some color change in the leaves.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. 113 days from the day the clones were cut, the first 4 plants are ready. 2 plants from the 4x4 tent, both Member Berry, are ready. They have a lot of brown pistils and some amber crystals. Mostly cloudy. The other 2 are the smaller plants, both Riff Tree that I grew under my purple light. The plants in the 4x4 took 10 weeks in flower, the 2x4 took 13. There are still 2 more plants in the 4x4, another Riff Tree and one Maine Mystery. Planning on cutting them on Monday. I have some bubble bags and I'll probably put a lot of it into that because there is a bit of larf. But overall, looking pretty good so far.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. 118 days and I cut the Maine Mystery today. Lots of larf. I could definitely have done better and had bigger buds, but this is a bigger plant than either of the Member berry plants.
     

    Attached Files:

  11. So just got through trimming the first 2 plants, Riff Tree and Member Berry. They have been drying for 8 days. It was a little fast, the humidity here dropped because it got cold, which of course now its snowing and much better, but overall satisfactory results. pretty good for a first time I think. I don't have a scale so I don't know exactly how much there is, but I filled 5 pint jars and one quart jar.

    In future the biggest issues I had with the grow was I had 3 different strains and they all wanted to be at a different height. The Member Berry being the shortest suffered the most and had the airiest buds. In drying, I think I would have waited a little longer to cut, and I would like to get a tent to dry in for more consistent humidity. But, nothing can be perfect, so I'll take it. I also got at least 8 grams of bubble has out of this so far, and have a bag of trim to still run through the buckets, so again, very satisfactory.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. looks grand :)
     
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Finally got through trimming all the plants and was able to get a dry weight. For the 2 Member Berry plants I got a total of 86 grams. For the 1 Maine Mystery I got 84 grams and for the 3 Riff Tree plants I got a total of 96 grams, with 66 grams coming from just one plant. In addition, I got an eight of hash from the wet trim of the the Member Berry and the Riff Tree each, as well as almost 9 grams of hash from the Maine Mystery alone. Overall, very happy, but I know where I could improve. I just started another grow journal for my second run through. Thanks for taking a look!
     
    • Like Like x 1

Share This Page