4x2x5 scrog journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by integrajosh, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Thanks! Was supposed to have 2 plants vegging in here, would be onto flower already lol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

2. That I will might start a thread haven't decided i also have 6 photos waiting on sex to put them into 10gal. Pots they will be about 7-8 feet tall come harvest time oh and this Will be my first auto grow as well.
    Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here's last year crop 7 plants total[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. This is only the second auto I've grown, just noticed they don't take near as many nutrients as photos. I did all organic this run using kind soil and the auto had nitrogen toxicity pretty bad at one point

5. Dammm!! Dream setup right there, congrats man!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. So tempting to just flip now I'm gonna have to start topping the bud sites in the middle I think, its getting way to crowded. Unfortunately the shoots in the middle are growing way faster than the outside shoots, and I've literally been wrapping the shoots around the screen like a vine in a few spots.
    In some areas around the outside there are 3 shoots per hole, no more room to tuck the middle ones.
    What would you guys do?[​IMG][​IMG]

7. Bump

8. Decided I'm just gonna let the smaller shoots grow past the screen and I'm gonna flower it, going on 3 months veg now. Buying a 2x2x2 veg tent so I can start a couple plants a month or so before this one finishes

9. #149 integrajosh, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    Growing like a weed now, pushing her to the absolute limit! Canopy is currently 2'x3.5', having to get creative to keep tucking these tops. This thing is literally a vine now [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Day 3 of flower
    Gallon jug for size comparison

Decided to just by another ballast and mogul socket, run my mh and hps in the same hood. Probably rotate the bulbs weekly. Putting my carbon filter in the attic (blowing through it) centering out my light, 600 watt mh with 600 watt hps. Excited for the results. Hopefully have all the changes made in a couple weeks[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Day 5 of flower

Did the first defoliation, next one will be day 21. Letting it ride after that[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. my mouth is watering...great job!

• Like Like x 1
  13. mine too, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Decided to switch things up and put my carbon filter in the attic, that way I could center my light and also have a lot more room in the tent. Just going to finish this plant with the one light, but buying two new hoods and another ballast for the next one.
    See just how many ounces I can squeeze out of this tent

15. 5ft tall right? Why not look at led instead. Give you more room to work with height wise.

16. Yep, I'd love to in the future. You made your own COB right?? And how much temp difference is there between cobs and say...1000 watt hps

17. I bought quantum boards. Honestly I don’t know temp differences. I have always used led. But say you are running a 1k hps. You could get away with around 600 watts of qbs to get similar results imo. Have you already bought the two hoods and ballast? How much were they?

18. Haven't bought them yet, about 215 all together. Special size reflectors so they're a bit pricy for what they are