4x2x5 scrog journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by integrajosh, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Hey guys and girls, after taking a 4 year break I'm back with my third grow. If you take a look at my last grow journal I got 8 oz off a single plant scrog, using fox farms ocean forest and 1000 watt mh/hps. This time around I'm dialing in my setup as much as possible. 4x2x5 vivosun tent, 445 cfm vivosun inline fan/carbon filter, lil' hood 6" air cooled hood with 600 watt hortilux blue for veg and super hps for flower. Hortilux gold ballast should be here in a couple days.
    2. But most importantly I'm going totally organic on this grow, shooting for quality over quantity. 2 plant scrog, 10 gallon root trapper fabric pots. Kind Soil "water only" supersoil on bottom, coco loco above that. Using tap water with brita carbon filter, ph'd to 6.5-7 with earth juice ph down.
      One plant will be grown just water, the other just water with once per week dose of Recharge. Don't think it will be needed in the super soil but want to see if it makes a difference or not.
      Vegging for 2 months, almost completely filling my screen, then I'll flip to flower and fill the rest during the stretch.
      I have a window unit bringing in fresh air, exhausting into attic. Also bought a tiny dehumidifier to put inside tent to keep conditions perfect. Last 3 weeks of flower I'm also going to add a california lightworks uvb lamp to help with resin and trich production. Got 3 original sour diesel (cali connection) from single seed centre, and they threw in 4 free feminised green crack. I'll be starting with 2 green cracks. They should be in within the next few days. Posting pics of my setup later tonight ✌
      Shooting for 12 ounces off this one. Make sure to sub, I'll be posting weekly pics

• Like Like x 1
  1. Tight fit but we're good to go

• Like Like x 1
  2. Got the hortilux ballast in the mail today, all hooked up. Been running everything for a couple hours to test it out, maintains 75 degrees and 41% humidity in the tent with my room temp at 70 degrees. Fan is also on lowest setting so that's good.
    Just for the record, in case you've ever considered buying a tiny $50 dehumidifier from Amazon, please for the sake of God don't do it period doesn't lower the humidity even 1%, just raises the temperature 2 degrees. But you live and learn I guess.
    Also picked up my Coco Loco today, just waiting on seeds and we're officially ready to go

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good luck bro! Setup looks good.
    I just harvested my first scrog.
    Had a 4x2.5 tent and 5x5
    Scrog worked great for quantity!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hey Josh!
    Welcome back!
    I'm waiting for my California lightworks Uvb to arrive soon...
    So I'm Here to watch your Show

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks man, how much did you yield? Soil or hydro? Nice username by the way that's basically been my life for the past couple years now . I do crossfit, don't hold it against me. Lmao

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for dropping in, after doing a ton of research I've heard a lot of good things about adding in UVB the last few weeks of flower . So can't wait to test it out myself . finally got an update on my seeds this morning. They're at a facility about 30 miles away, so hopefully I should get them today or tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think I got a lb out of it. I didn’t really weigh the small tent by itself. I got 10.5oz off 1 big plant in there but it was untrimmed. Had too much weed to trim at once lol. As long as you’re working out I support it!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey
    Just found out the company never received my money order? (UVB light) I have to go to the bank...
    Not a happy grower lol

9. Hmmm, why didn't you pay with debit? Trying not to leave a paper trail?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Got the seeds in! Another successful order from single seed center. Just put 2 green cracks in paper towel/ziplock, should be popped in a few days

• Like Like x 1
  11. No Hahaha not at all! Lol
    I bought my Moms us money so I just paid with a money order...
    u can't beat par! lol
    I have a License to grow 20 plants

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nice, wish I could say the same

13. Keep me posted on how that uvb works out for you though

• Like Like x 1
  14. Will do and You the same...
    the bank said it hasn't been cashed...
    clw called me today to see what was up lol

15. Was checking out your grow, looks pretty good. What medium/nute line are you using?

• Like Like x 1