5x5 Michigan basement grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Paulie73, Feb 7, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Snow leopard v2 she smells like skunks in a coffee shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  2. Damn!

Looking good man.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I love how she’s praying. My leaves never recovered (A little droopy)after the bloom k. . You sure do grow some gems!! [​IMG] blueberry mixed with a little bulldog hair

• Like Like x 3
  4. Thank you.
    I was wondering how it turned out for you. We’re you able to get the ph up?
    The blueberry looks yummy.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Nah... Unfortunately it’s at around 5.8 when soil is moist and drops I don’t even further till like 5.3 when soil dries out. Started off with roots organic green fields soil, seems to run pretty hot and very high in (n). Next run I’ll probably try to just use Promix or something that I can have more control. Thanks again you and Papa have been a great help. Team nectar

• Like Like x 3
  6. I never had any luck with roots products neither. Next run if your not going to use the kaos you can go light on the Herculean. Like 2-3 tablespoons. That will help too. The bone meal can build up and after awhile it can lower the ph. Just keep that in mind. Make sure you get a good flush if you can you’ll be pleased if you do.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. Any recommendations on flush? Last run I just ran tons of water through them till I reached a couple hundred ppm’s above. Turned out great!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Id just use h2o 14 days out from chop with phd h20.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. Sometimes I do just h2o also. Most of the time I do 1-2 tablespoons of herc and 1 tablespoon of aphrodites for a week then I switch to plain water for the last week.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thanks guys, I’m late week nine now and I’m not getting much of a fade. started with herc and Aphrodite’s, I will start with plain water tonight is there a recommended ppm because I’m using R.O but I can always add back tap. Thanks 69, For sharing The information about alkalinity (good stuff). Hope you got a chance to see that Paulie [​IMG] Hopefully they start to fade

• Like Like x 4
  11. wow those leaves are really reaching for the sky

• Like Like x 4
  12. Wow there lookin good. R.o water is fine. When I have plants that aren’t fading I water the shit out of them. I mean like 1 to 1 water to pot size. If I got a 5 gallon pot I poor 5 gallons of water on it and flush it really good. I do that at least once before harvest. In my opinion it’s better to go a few days longer before harvest and make sure it’s flushed good than to harvest with out.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Wow there lookin good. R.o water is fine. When I have plants that aren’t fading I water the shit out of them. I mean like 1 to 1 water to pot size. If I got a 5 gallon pot I poor 5 gallons of water on it and flush it really good. I do that at least once before harvest. In my opinion it’s better to go a few days longer before harvest and make sure it’s flushed good than to harvest with out.

• Like Like x 3
  14. you studdered bro

• Like Like x 3
  15. haha I see that.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Stick em up

• Like Like x 2
  17. [​IMG] snow leopard

• Like Like x 4
  18. Purple wookie in Great Lakes water only living soil. [​IMG][​IMG]3 weeks of flower.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Hey Paulie how the hell you doing buddy? Hope all is good over there on the east side. Couple little pics for you to see what's going on over here in the central side

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  20. Damn dude your stacked man. Those ladies are sexy. I’m glad to see your doing good. We be chillin over here and keeping our heads down.

Good to here from you man

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1