5x5 Michigan basement grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Paulie73, Feb 7, 2016.

1. I don’t think you’d be disappointed if you picked some up that’s for sure. She looks like she going to be potent and I can’t Waite to try her out.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Hey Paulie plants Look Great that Purple Wookiee sure looks like a Keeper! everything your running is coming out Amazing you can’t go wrong growing any of Bohdi genetics! I bet Pappa Puff can’t wait to start running those Nice strains! them Afghani’s you’re growing are looking like trees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thanks Robbie. It would be hard for me to stop growing for the summer like papapuff does but you gots to do what you gots to do right.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  4. Thanks

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 6
  5. I tried to scratch n sniff my phone screen

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes you sure have that right Paulie you have to do what you have to do, but Ed was traveling the county having a Good time! I know he can’t wait to start growing again

• Like Like x 4
  7. Sniff-o-gram

• Like Like x 3
  8. I'm itching

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  9. I know it Buddy! You’ll have them Hortilux’s running before you know it Ed

• Like Like x 3
  10. I'm not jonesing is bad if I was sitting in this f****** house everyday like I was for 3 years. Traveling those kind of break it up a little bit. We just got back to the mountains and so beautiful. We both looked at each other and said we need this weather we need to live somewhere like this. We're definitely going to Colorado

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  11. Yes I know it’s like going through withdrawal you just don’t grow for the Weed it’s like your passion your hobby! But you were traveling all over having a Blast with your wifey that’s Priceless!

Congratulations Colorado is a beautiful state Great weather plus there so much to do there I’m Happy for you Brother! I know north Cali weather is really Hot and dry compared to Colorado if I had to move it would either be to Colorado or Alaska unless I could get a mountain up on the Emerald triangle in Mendocino county lol but Colorado is where it’s all at Ed

• Like Like x 3
  12. [​IMG]

Sup y’all! Just dippin in to say hi from across the water. Hope y’all doing well!

Top is a sour diesel that really got off to a poor start. Weak roots from the start i think, never thirsty. But still strong genetics so these buds will do just fine. And Dinachem that looks good, if i manage to pay attention!

Anywho, happy Summer everybody! Keep up the excellent work!!

• Like Like x 3
  13. What up! Glad to hear everything is good. I see your garden is chugging along nicely

It’s all good in the hood hear. Glad to hear from you.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I may have a few too many to drink last night, whoopsie

Thanks bro, can’t seem to keep the consistency up. I will do a crappy run then have a word with myself, pull a decent run and rinse repeat ‍♂️

Stay cool buddy

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yo Paulie ! I finally joined up , these plants are turning to full on trees. I'm thinking I'll have to fire up the chainsaw at harvest.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Maybe even cut some 2x4’ from the stems and build a deck or something

• Funny Funny x 1