5x5 Michigan basement grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Paulie73, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Just gave the plants a Good feeding! after I was done I seen I missed a plant I was Pissed lol I could of just feed her water but I made a half gallon and just went by the early veg. I water with just a little run off I think they needed it! But the PPMs when I did the slurry were pretty Good just a little under 300 and PH was 6.1 I know a little lower then I want it so after I mixed everything I added a little ph up so it was 6.4.

Since I didn’t use the whole half gallon of nutes I made up I can’t save the rest until tomorrow if I keep it in a cool place can I Paulie...Thanks Boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. Well it’s not advised to keep it for very long because once you ph the mix up it has no protection to keep bad bacteria and other nasties from growing in it. It’s all organic compounds and will rot. Over night might be ok but I would try to avoid storing any in the future if it’s possible. This is especially true when your adding bloom kaos to the mix later in flower.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2

3. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG][​IMG]
    My veg tent. The big one in the sender is the purple Wookiee female, the ones on the left are mango clones and the ones on the right are daisy May clones and a mother. The clones are just being kept alive for now.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I know what your saying Paulie bacteria will definitely build up because if you just let all of the nutrients sit it will all settle to the bottom most of them anyway. I used as much as I could and just ditched the left over, cause I use a Chaplin and if I keep nutes in there over night it’s a bitch to clean out, so I’m not going to risk saving a little nutes it’s not worth the trouble lol! I was stoned Buddy and not thinking at the time lol! so in bloom you add bloom chaos to the mix. it works Good for a foliar spray to! Thanks Bro

• Like Like x 1
  6. He thought it did some good! Said his plants took off

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  7. Thanks Ed! It doesn’t have to be PHed you just spray the top of the leaves? I wonder why not spray the whole plant, but I’m going to look at a couple YouTube videos.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Thought it said ready to spray! I got some little bottles of stuff I thought it was separate parts of overgrow?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. Yes it’s ready to use, your right the four bottles mixed is the Overgrow. the spray bottle you got is the overgrow. I just tried a little of it. I watched there videos on YouTube seems like a good foliar spray.

• Like Like x 2
  10. They look Good Paulie the Purple Wookiee has some big leaves! man how you did a perpetual with the 2x4 I’ll never know from 8 ft.³ to 25 ft.³ makes a big difference don’t it Buddy

• Like Like x 3
  11. Lol hell yea it does I don’t even use the whole 5x5. I only use about 3.5 x 5 of it most of the time.
    I’m not sure how I did it neither but I guess when there’s a will there’s a way right.
    Give a stoner some weed and he’ll get high. Give a stoner some seeds and he’ll get high for life.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hey growtogrow hows it going buddy? You getting pumped and ready for outdoor season or what.

• Like Like x 3
  13. #6053 Robbie714, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Well Said Paulie you couldn’t be more Right Buddy! It’s a lot of effort you put into it! Especially when your doing something you love! there’s nothing like smoking your own weed of top self Buds! I Love Growing it’s my Hobby/Passion and always still learning

here’s what I have going at about 26 days for most of the girls.[​IMG][​IMG] there not really big yet, there healthy tho which matters to me, but when I flip in 3 maybe 4 weeks we’ll see how there doing I’m going to top the DBHP on monday. I watched a lotta videos last night from Scott. so tomorrow the ez tea, herc and slf and need to lower my lights about 5 inches more.

Paulie for the tea just go by what the package says or what would you recommend per gallon. Thanks Always Buddy

• Like Like x 4
  14. Hey Paulie

I'm getting it ready it's a lot of work man got a lot going on I harvested the other day three plants I got freaking 4 journals going running Humboldt Seeds running Seedstockers seeds running Dinafem seeds got over 17 or 18 different strains and running I can't count them off the top of my head right now but I know that's over that plus I'm adding two more to that before it's all said and done and I get into ground by June. I'm revamping the entire grow cage outside got it just about ready hope to have plants in it by Sunday afternoon I wanted to be in by 4:20 but I got sick weather just didn't make it worth it you know still got clones to make from the blood the mango hash plant yet again I got one off mango by accident
    thanks for asking bro

A few pics of my self made nightmare LoL[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. I do what the package says.
    There looking good and healthy. Can you see any preflowers yet?

• Like Like x 2
  16. Wow you do got a lot going on. It will be worth it though. The plants are looking beautiful

• Like Like x 2
  17. Yeah buddy I may have bit off more than I can chew LoL.
    I'm little tired now.
    I had it mostly put to gather but a dam skunk had been digging under the fence. So I dugg down a foot and put chicken wire in and then some concrete chunks and back filled today then got most of the white tarp up. Just got to run the cable through the pulleys and put up the top temp tarps and temp lights. Then I'll be partying

The blood[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Thanks Ed..
    Sunday I've got to take my sold 5th wheel to deliver it about an hour away. Then come back and a buddy is going to help me drag all the girls outside form the basement grow. To the grow cage..

• Like Like x 3
  19. Ohh I know that girl. You have the last living cut now. I let mine go I got a few more crosses in my seed collection so I feel like I’ll get another bleeder sooner or later.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2