5x5 Michigan basement grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Paulie73, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Man that Daisy May fattened up Big time since I see her last! that Mango hp never disappoints you always have nice big cuts of her. the clones look better then if growing from Seed lol! that was the male purple Wookiee in the picture? I would like to see you cross her and make some seeds what would you use for the female the Mango maybe the Magenta hp that was a pretty picture of her Buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yeah feed, feed, Herculean and slf, feed, feed, ez tea and slf That’s the basic feed schedule I stick too.
    I would wait until you get your ppms up before you start giving more bloom kaos. That stuff makes your plants hungry and if there’s not enough reserve food in the soil they will start showing deficiencies. Same with ph. If your ph is low hold back on the kaos. Especially during flower when they need lots of calcium and food.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. That’s going to be my schedule! feed, feed, slf herc feed, feed slf herc tea.

Okay I’ll wait and see what my Ppms are tomorrow I fed yesterday so I’ll slow down on the bloom chaos until I get my PPMs up more. I don’t want to go to fast and end up with a deficiency. my ph has been 6.3 every time I have done a slurry once it was 6.2 but hey I’m leaning more and more with the help of you and Ed

So I’ll discontinue the bloom chaos until I get the PPMs up. I’ll get my numbers tomorrow when I Slurry Bud!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Thanks
    Yeah the little plant is the male Wookiee. I ended up with a female purple Wookiee too.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Cool so you got a male and female! I’m sure you’ll do something Nice with the pollen if you decide to make beans

• Like Like x 3
  6. I can't wait to get my gg woki going

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  7. Yes I have using it! Cut it around week 4 of flower. Dr Mengle said it killed what few caterpillar he saw lol

• Like Like x 3
  8. You’ll like that one. It’s got a nice high and it looks and grows good.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Man so I go out there and 2 ACC are 20% Amber lol. Emergency herc helicopter dump lol 2019-04-25-05-56-35.jpg 20190425_055231.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  10. We just tasted a sample bud that wasn't flushed. Didn't taste like it needed flushing.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Ty G!! I guess it's going to be a crap shoot with me trying all these different strains lol. Plus the Sun lol. Nice thing is I don't taste the Nectar anyways without flushing

• Like Like x 3
  12. Variety is the spice of life Ed. Say what was that B I think it was a bee you posted up there most bees that I know of are your friends but I couldn't tell from the pic if it was a bee or what it was the first pick was just like a orange blurry blob to me the ones in a jar that I could see the head but I couldn't make out the body.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  13. #6036 Growtogrow, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Geez Ed I'm not sure I've seen that insect before I don't know I can't tell you what that is he doesn't look like a normal B though does it he doesn't look like a honey bee or a bumble bee or a bald-faced hornet or yellow jacket or Ain't No Bugs like that those are all good bugs especially their yellow jackets. But hornets they eat a lot of insects that are on your plants they're meat-eaters you know LOL but that bug I can't tell you I don't know hopefully somebody can figure that one out for you I don't think it's a a bad bug though for your plant but again I'm unsure it's a good thing you Jarred it up just to find out.
    On a different note I've been on YouTube been wstching
    The Rustic gardener
    a lot of excellent excellent excellent remedies for fighting pests and fungus in your garden that are natural excellent he speaks on the hydrogen peroxide he speaks on iron sulfide pellets for Slugs he speaks on a lot of things he's got huge amount of videos on there and I've been watching him for days now I think I've learned so much and and also he's affirmed some of the things I've already known watch what you can of he and learn some of the things that he's about speaks about really good information he mostly talks about tomato Gardens but you can take this information and use a lot with our cannabis I use it a lot of it all the time. The hydrogen peroxide is a Wonder tool in gardening it's got so many uses I'll never go without it again guarantee it you'll see me using it all the time and just about daily used too.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I have never seen it either! Maybe he came across the border now that we are a sanctuary state lol

• Like Like x 3
  15. Right LoL

• Like Like x 3
  16. Okay Cool Thanks Ed! It says spray 2-3 times a week in veg, but then I read until run off it’s a foliar spray so I guess what it meant was a little run off into the soil! It’s on the dark green pamphlet I show it to you. It says your plants finish faster to, I’ll have to see that. I’ll do a side by side same strain one using it one not just for a little experiment to see how it works and if you could tell a difference. But yes it’s an IPM to kills PM and protects against bugs. How does the doctor like it along with you.
    Thanks Buddy

• Like Like x 3
  17. That Bee came from Tijuana shit all the people are coming over hear and I guess the Bees to Lmao! I’m in a sanctuary state to! Look up Mexican Bees lol!

• Like Like x 3