5x5 Michigan basement grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Paulie73, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Maybe by Christmas u will be running mammoth p lol Santa has that on his list for u

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. It's good thing
    Growing can be fun experimentation study is key will chalk this one all up to you and we'll watch

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 2
  3. #4803 Sypha, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Next planting im on it.. well all walk thru it together n ill take everyones thoughts into strong concideration n see whos ideas kill the plant first lol..

Thatll be kool a grow we all can do together, like a real online live grow if you feed n i wanna feed it too thats up to me even if shell get over watered/ or cut her up.. others might not aprove n get nad i cut her but its all our plant n i wanted to cut, so what lol.. but bitter ppl might kill her on purpose n mess the grow up

• Like Like x 2
  4. I am in
    I got like three thousand seeds we can play with for a long time. Then we can figure out something that going to work.
    I got the Hormax powder and clonex gel.
    I got to say though I know that put the powder in the ground before with roots I just never measured or try to make it happen

• Like Like x 2
  5. F%# it lets do it brother!!
    Lmmfao
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'm getting ready to pop seeds here in another about 2 weeks so I can try something around that time throw some whatever call it seeds and will try it with them

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lmk know when u throwin them in tissue.. & ill put mynes too.. will be kool if we can get some more ppl with us on this, got 2 weeks to gather folks..

• Like Like x 2
  8. Gee, I'm not the only one with the insane bag of seeds?
    GG Seeds.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  9. Funny
    But some of the best weed I've grown has come from bag seed

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Every last one of those in my pic are Gorilla Glue. The labeled bag is in the fridge having its dormant period. The unlabeled bag is where I am sorting into, and the jar is the unsorted as of yet. Came from just over 1 lb of heavily seeded material. I have 2 of them growing in the room right now to make sure they are fully viable. They 'hermied' due to stress, not genetics, and should be fully viable seeds, but before I share with any of my local friends, I want to grow some out to make sure they aren't going to hermie in their rooms.

I have another container in my 'seed drawer' for Mystery Seeds. There are at least 40 or 50 mystery seeds in that container, too. My last mystery seeds I grew were 4 males that I barely caught in time to keep them from dropping pollen in the room.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Jolly Green Giant there, Paulie.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jump on mann were planting in 2 weeks.. can you join in??

• Like Like x 2
  13. I have 2 of those seeds going right now, but 2 weeks from now should be when I start my next set, so sounds good.

• Like Like x 3

14. sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 1
  15. Man, the size of those bags!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Howd you get so many of the same strain.. all photos??

Y not mix it up.. do u love gorilla glue that much?? Lol u couldve cloned.. just joking just courious y so many of one strain instead of a mix up.. on my furst purchase i didnt buy any packs.. i bought all single so i can get more of a variety i was just lucky that each one poped n i got 1 of each(usually germ 2-3 incase others dont pop.. all mynes poped) so i got lucky by getting only 1 of each

• Like Like x 3
  17. Man Paulie. Did a little squeeze test. Omg 3 bears Brooklyn are just frankly frosted and sticky . I'm already sold. I have about a month to go and they have dandruff

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  18. Nice

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  19. Mango hp[​IMG]i took a bunch of pics last night but this is the only one that saved.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5