5x5 Michigan basement grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Paulie73, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Ty Jay

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. No problem, I was finding the 5s to be too small for living soil. But if you are coco or peat mix bottle feeding then 5s will be ok. Forgot you didn't switch to no till yet papa puff

• Like Like x 2
  3. Looking so nice

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Soon as i move

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Praying

• Like Like x 2
  7. I noticed some burnt tips starting a couple days ago [​IMG]
    So last night I just gave plain water and checked the runoff. I’m glad I did because the ppms were 2600 and the ph had dropped to 6.0. I flushed till I got the ppms too 1200 and the ph was 6.2, it took 5 gallons of water to get it under control.
    I’m going to cut down on the nutrients by half and monitor how it goes.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Cherry trance [​IMG] I’m really liking these Wookie crosses so far. This is the second one, space monkey was the first. I can see some similarities in the bud structure and color.

Ssdd x jf [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Frosty Paulie! Man o man weed is such a pretty plant

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. It sure is. It’s just a beautiful amazing plant

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. all plants are, right down to the grass in our yards....greenery is a beautiful thing when you are used to concrete jungels, lookjng great paulie few more weeks youll be drying

• Like Like x 4
  12. Your right about that jay. They all got there place and there reason for being.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Hey Paulie how you been Bud. I finally started regs from Mofo. I dropped 5 lotus beans in a 30g smart pot after I germinated them. I should of solo cupped them only because I have a cover crop coming in, at the same time. But anyway they should all come through hopefully Buddy

The Cherry Trance and ssdd x jf looks Great as Usual Nice and frosty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  14. I been alright. I was just thinking about you. I haven’t seen you on here lately and was wondering what you been up too.
    Is that lotus the super frosty one from those pics on Instagram you were peeping awhile back?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hey Paulie glad everything is Good. I just been working on my grow room trying to get things dialed in. finally back trying the regs. there pretty frosty reminds of your plants we’ll see if I could get them like this lol[​IMG][​IMG] there’s a few different phenos tho but we’ll see.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I remember seeing that particular strain before. It’s fire I like those purple frost ridges. You’ll like them regs, it’s a more natural way to experience the best part about cannabis. All the different pheno types

I’m glad to see you back
    You got anything in flower now?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Not yet Bud I just started these beans 2 days ago. I took about a month break wanted to get a bigger tent so I could run 2 550’s in the same tent. still have some work to do tho. but getting there slowly but surely.

Thanks Bud glad to be back

• Like Like x 1
  18. I think I’m going to like the regs to your right. It’s going to be a fun experience trying the different phenos and different strains. just wanted to switch to more stable genetics. I still like femmed but it was time for a little change...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wow man that cherry trance!

:yummy:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thanks vegi. I’m thinking it will be done in about 3 weeks. The last Wookiee cross(space monkey) was done at 8 1/2 weeks from flip.

• Like Like x 3